Unique, One Day Only Shirts!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by 605skunk, May 15, 2009.

1. :hello:
    Check out today's shirt! before its gone tomorrow!

TeeFury T shirts - One new limited edition cool shirts every day!.

I just recently discover this website, and i have purchase three shirts from them now. Its quite addicting to see whats in store each day.

Looking back at past designs, I really wished I'd known about this site long ago.

Well enjoy and I hope you end up supporting the artists.

2. Badass! I love cheap shirts, as well supporting 'local' artists and cool designs! Thanks, + rep

3. hmm, interesting.

i dont want today's shirt though. but i bookmarked it. :)

4. Yeah me niether, hahah.

I checked out the archive, there's some pretty unique shit in here!

5. wtf?!?! it only taxes people from california! :confused::eek:

thats, thats... state-ist! :mad:

6. haha. another victim of state-ism..

7. #8 605skunk, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    You're welcome all! I'm glad that you guys liked it.

And thanks all for the REPS, I finally got another green square wooo!
    I feel part of the community now ;) :p :hello:

sigh... only a few more weeks until i can toke again :/

8. Haha glad you feel that way, feel's good and welcoming doesn't it (even though, you were part of it since you joined! :D)?

That sucks, mind if I ask why?

9. I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed, which has now been a week since my extraction surgery.

And next Friday I will gone for another week, because I'm going to a family cruise with my mom's side of the family. It should be fun though, i'm looking forward to it.

I just hope My gums heal faster, because the Friday when i get back, I get to celebrate my 19th birthday in Vancouver, B.C. with some buddies of mine.. ahhh hell yea

damn so much shit going on Fridays

10. bump FOR today's new shirt

11. wow man, that website is fuckin awesome! are all the tee's 10$? and have you gotten any of the ones you ordered yet? because i dont really like shirts with screen prints on them so i was wondering what kind of materials they use.

12. cool stuff, but this thread seems kinda spamy

13. Dam I might have to buy a few for the summer becuz these black colored and red colored Pro-Blub shirts are gettin a little repetitive.I wanna hear about the quality too,I hope the shit doesnt wash off after washing.I hang dry shirts so that wont't be one problem

14. Those are cool!

15. Some of those shirts look awesome, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I just wish I knew about it before. How's the quality of the shirts?

16. The shirts fit fine!

their not too thin but not too thick, sort of in between.

BUMP btw, i'm getting the new shirt!!!!

17. Woaaah, today look's pretty good!

18. only 9 fucking bucks?

19. Today's shirt looks sick! I'm so tempted to buy it. I'll definatley get one from there sometime when I have some money to spare, which will be soon :hello: