Unique home made pieces?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by RippinRider636, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Post your creations, provide instructions possibly?! Let's see em'!

Horizontally diffused patron bontle.

Attached Files:

2. thats a cool piece but theres already threads about this... use search button

3. Did you melt the glass to get the piping in? It looks sexy lol

4. No we used a dremel to get the hole in it.

5. ahhh ok might try and replicate it, does it smoke good?

6. Oh yeah!! It's a great piece. Best thing is that you can screw a plug into the bowl hole and put the cork in it and keep it filled on the go.

7. My home made hookah/ bong thing

Attached Files:

8. 2011-07-29_08-17-25_273.jpg
    This is just a small water pipe, made from a leftover pill bottle. I used one of those cake decorating nozzle things for a bowl and a rolled-up strip cut out of a Red Bull can (lol) for the downstem. I drilled a hole in the bottle, taped the piece of the can together to form a tube (with medical tape so it would still stick if it got wet), inserted it into the bottle, and voila.

It works like a charm. Let me know what you think. :smoke:

Oh, and sorry for the shitty pic. I don't even know that anybody will be able to see it...

9. #9 trichome og, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21sK2F-3-rg]‪Homemade Percolator Bong‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

powerade gator bottles.

for my perc i used the tube like thing that holds cd when u buy the pack of 50, a shot glass, and 5 mins pvc epoxy lol

took me like 8 mins i think to make this whole thing i used 151 to melt some shit faster(int he bottom of the a pepsi can)

and a down tube from an old shitty bong with the rubber gasket bullshit lol i heated the downtube up and put it thru the bottom bottle and used the rubber gasket to seal it. there is 0 drag opn this thing some times it hard to clear because it has no drag lol

10. check this one out. Its crazy. Its a double perc i made almost a year ago. Before i shaved my head and beard a lil haha. Caveman style
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmMermuoYok]‪Double percolator homemade bong‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]