Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unique Hft Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by billaBONG334, May 20, 2013.

1. #1 billaBONG334, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    i've gone through tons of info and forums and i feel like i have a unique situation.

it's my understanding that clean hair grows 2-5 days after your last smoke session. 

I ended my chronic smoking on the 22nd of march, and cut my hair and shaved my body on the 25th of march. Throughout the time from March 1st until the end of April i went to the gym daily and did 30 minutes in the sauna daily. I have a very high metabolism. I know my new growth would be clean BUT

I smoked March 31st, and the 7th of April, a blunt of high grade, and a bowl of high grade respectively. 

My question is, does anyone have an opinion whether or not those 2 times smoking would of deposited enough thc or thca into my hair to make me fail a hair test, with my fast metabolism is it possible that those 2 times smoking would be just like a once a year smoker that would pass with ease?  

i passed a piss test on April 30th after a rigorous fat burning work out the night before, meaning i know I'm completely clean now, just wondering if those two times would be enough to fuck up a clean system. thanks to all that read/reply