1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Uniots Hash Help Please

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Stigze, Dec 18, 2003.

1. I've just done uniots hash making method and when i cam to syphon it there was nothing left in the bottom???? I am having some right shit luck!

Help Please

Thanks

2. How much material did you start with, and what quality? It takes a lot of plant to make a little hash. Also, I know the key to this method is making sure everything is as close to freezing as possible. This makes the crystals come off easier.

3. I used 2 ounces of female leaf ?

4. not enough leaves.........well at a guess all the leaves off my 6 female plants would give approx 1/4 of hash.......if that.........makes you think, how much went into an oz!......as welas rubber and shoe polish etc........lol........Peace out.........Sid

5. lol i've just looked at it hours later cause i put it bak in the fridge and there is some green bits floading at the bottom is that the stuff,,,, also i can't get it to syphon is there another way??

Thanks

6. Well i managed to do it finally just used a spoon to get the water out there is enough hash for 1 maybe 2 spliffs gonna smoke it in abit to see if it helps me with me condition not smoked any in years!

Thanks Guys

7. Hi guys, i just smoked the little bit that i got it turned out it wasn't even enough for 1 spliff so there wasn't much of an effect at all, ya right sid ya gonna need thousands of leaves gonna go strip my plants and see if i can get a bigger lump!

8. HIGH All, been gone a few days and will be gone a few more....make sure your leaf is frozen and the water you use is ICE cold. An oz of leaf will make close to a gram of hash...make sure you beat the leaves for 15 minutes and after taking out All your ice and leaf matter..leave it in the fridge for a hour..then siphon and scrap the goodies.

9. Hi just wondered why they have to be frozen?

Grasscity Deals Near You