Uniots Hash Help Please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stigze, Dec 18, 2003.

1. I've just done uniots hash making method and when i cam to syphon it there was nothing left in the bottom???? I am having some right shit luck!

Help Please

Thanks

2. How much material did you start with, and what quality? It takes a lot of plant to make a little hash. Also, I know the key to this method is making sure everything is as close to freezing as possible. This makes the crystals come off easier.

3. I used 2 ounces of female leaf ?

4. not enough leaves.........well at a guess all the leaves off my 6 female plants would give approx 1/4 of hash.......if that.........makes you think, how much went into an oz!......as welas rubber and shoe polish etc........lol........Peace out.........Sid

5. lol i've just looked at it hours later cause i put it bak in the fridge and there is some green bits floading at the bottom is that the stuff,,,, also i can't get it to syphon is there another way??

Thanks

6. Well i managed to do it finally just used a spoon to get the water out there is enough hash for 1 maybe 2 spliffs gonna smoke it in abit to see if it helps me with me condition not smoked any in years!

Thanks Guys

7. Hi guys, i just smoked the little bit that i got it turned out it wasn't even enough for 1 spliff so there wasn't much of an effect at all, ya right sid ya gonna need thousands of leaves gonna go strip my plants and see if i can get a bigger lump!

8. HIGH All, been gone a few days and will be gone a few more....make sure your leaf is frozen and the water you use is ICE cold. An oz of leaf will make close to a gram of hash...make sure you beat the leaves for 15 minutes and after taking out All your ice and leaf matter..leave it in the fridge for a hour..then siphon and scrap the goodies.

9. Hi just wondered why they have to be frozen?