(Uninformed) Californians Sign Petition to Confiscate Firearms

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lightupbong, Apr 13, 2013.

1. #1 lightupbong, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
    Californians Sign Petition To Ban & Confiscate Firearms | The American Resolution Newsblog

many of us have taken a strong stance AGAINST control, and when you begin to study it, you realize it's common sense to NOT support a gun ban, as it will do nothing to quell crime. Infact, a MORE armed population has shown statistically to REDUCE the crime rate.

Drudgereport.com is carrying a story about Mark Dice went around "interviewing" and questioning people about their gun beliefs and their opinion on this "petition" he drew up, and it's pretty shocking how uninformed they are...although there are a FEW good apples in there

PS: Check out that epic shirt! :p

People Petition to Confiscate Guns From Tea Party Supporters and Repeal the Second Amendment - YouTube

2. Californians sign death wish

3. If California fell into the ocean tomorrow, I'd roll a fat one and say good riddance.

4. It is really hard to watch these people carelessly sign this shit...

5. Did you see the shirt this guy was wearing!?!?!?! Who ever signed that shit after all he said while wearing that shirt should be deported to Antarctica!:mad:

6. CA is by far my least favorite state.

7. this is why republicans never campaign in CA

8. Well Fuck U too! Hahaha I love Nor Cal from the midwest originally and west coast is beautiful and a great place tolive imo. So dont hate appreciate. Ill keep smoking my legal meds and growing huge trees of ganja in these beautiful hills with sunny warm weather its ok. Dont blame u for being Jealous.:smoking:

9. New York is my least favorite state.

10. no such law will pass here in oregon i hope, we got many country folks that bear arms

11. Fucking Californians are so illogical. Its sad really that in CA gun owners are looked at as wackos. Californians Constitution doesn't protect the right to bear arms. CA is a good place, we just have Sacramento fucking everything up.

FYI NorCal and SoCal are like two different states. Completely different attitudes, and ways of life. NorCal is way more chill and laid back then SoCal.

12. Yeah until the dea comes swooping in...but seriously california is a beatiful state, but i couldnt live there...too many laws that are really jacked up

13. I belong to the californian tax farm arbitrarily lined out on a map, stop making fun of my farm guys

14. I find it quite humorous that people are dissing California; as if it's the only state that has ignorant pieces of shit that know nothing...

15. The topic is about California. So yea...

16. This would work in most areas of our country...

17. So make a video in your state, start a thread, and we will shit on where you live too.

18. What exactly are you saying?

19. That most Americans are ignorant brain washed morons.

20. Exactly, I believe I saw a video where a couple guys got people to sign a petition to ban dihydrogen monoxide... :laughing: People will sign anything with absolutely no background knowledge on the subject.