Unexplained Experiences (Stuff that is just too crazy to happen by accident)

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by YEM, Nov 14, 2011.

1. So, I get these experiences quite a lot where something happens out of the blue that is just so ridiculous and reality-shattering that I can only respectively react in awe.

I'm sure you guys get it too, where something just synchronizes and happens at the PERFECT moment. So feel free to share them too as they come across you. :)

They usually happen and I forget about them, so I wanted to start a open communal journal of experiences that are just like, "wtf?"

So pretty eerie weekend, I went home to visit my family for the weekend. On my trip down, I started reminiscing about this phenomenon that would happen to me frequently where a light would bust out right when I passed it. I thought about how that phenomenon seemed to have faded and wondered about its return.

Anyway, fast forward a great weekend (where I saw one of my friends that would experience the same thing) and I'm leaving to go back to my place of residence. I bid my family a farewell and tried to spread my blessing and off I was in my car. I took a corner and a light went out behind me. .. Weird. I made it about a mile and my car's transmission just completely disconnected and my car rolled over to the side of the ride. ... Weird I immediately called my brother to pick me up and they came and whatnot. When we got back to my house, I realised I had left my backpack with all my essentials for school and whatnot. Not to mention it was my grandpa's birthday and never even wished him anything. Hmm. Further, the street name that my car putted out on was Russell St, Russell the name that I put for the security question of "whose your best friend from when you were a kid?" when I make tens and hundreds of gmail accounts for business.

Kind of made me think that it was meant to happen...

2. ive had similar experiences, i cant really recall them right now;
    running off low sleep, and feeling lazy lol. will def return with some insight soon though , hopefully.

3. Idno why but it seams to me as if everytime I go out to eat my waiter or watress drops my food as soon as they get to my table it's always that or like the salt or pepper will fly from one a end of the table to the other and no one touched it

4. I can't recall anything extremely unexplained or coincidental, but I do have one experience.

I started keeping a dream journal about a month ago as part of my lucid dream training. I had a dream one night that my roommate ran into my room and said "the girl from across the hall is here". That's all he said.

The next day I was sitting on our couch and the girl from across the hall, who has never been in my dorm room, comes in with my roommate and they go chill in my room.

Was strange...

5. #5 Meursault, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    I've had a few that have really been life-changing. Some are too personal(/grotesque?) to discuss here but:

When I was in college, I had a falling-out of sorts with one of my friends from back home when he came and stayed with me for a weekend. Nothing really serious, but after a night of....partying...while I was still rather fractally, he became belligerent out of the blue. Needless to say those were some shitty vibes. He was sober at the time.

Anyhow, after that I decided the relationship wasn't really worth continuing since I had never found him that enjoyable to begin with. Fast forward about a month and I'm getting ready to drive basically the entire length of California and back in a single day for reasons best left to the imagination with 3 friends. The night before the trip, I have a very vivid dream about seeing the friend who I had fallen out with on the beach, with a guitar. He did not play guitar.

After a full-day of driving the next day, we finally got back to my dorm at maybe 2 AM or so. Naturally, we all took the opportunity to get a little fractally. Okay, a lot fractally. Anyhow, after 5 hours of utter confusion, we all decide that we need to go outside and that we need to do it as soon as possible. None of us really have a plan, so we just set out in a direction and start walking. We walk down some random paths on campus for about 30 minutes and then finally come to a nice spot to sit and look out over the beach. We do so for about 30 seconds, and then I see him. Playing a guitar (he doesn't play guitar) at 7 AM in a random spot that I felt compelled to go to on the beach 300 miles from where he lives and in an area that I knew he was entirely unfamiliar with. The exact scenario that I had dreamed about with the exact same people in the exact same location and the exact same prop that made no fucking sense at all. I had discussed this dream with my 3 friends in the car earlier in the day and they all verified that this is exactly what I had said.

I assumed he was a hallucination. I prayed that he was a hallucination. He was not a hallucination. He climbed the stairs up the cliff and came up to us with an enigmatic and altogether eerie expression on his face. All I could say to him was, "WHY ARE YOU HERE? NO, REALLY, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?!?" which, admittedly, wasn't very polite on my part. But I couldn't help it. Things were still very fractally and the world was literally collapsing around me. Full-blown no-one-exists-but-you-it's-all-in-your-head-and-if-you-stop-believing-in-the-world-it-will-disappear-into-nothingness-forever psychosis was right around the corner and I was rapidly becoming unfit to be out in public. I couldn't stay to figure all of this out, I had to get back to my dorm and succumb to infinity for awhile before I wound up in the hospital or jail. There were some serious philosophical challenges that needed to be worked out before I could be "okay" again. The next twelve or so hours changed me profoundly.

After that, I never really talked to him again. I saw him once in a crowded mall and nodded to him from afar, but he was working and there was simply too much to work out between us so I didn't stop to chat. This was the first time that time fell apart for me, and it was the most traumatic, but it was not the last.

6. #6 chronicman00, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    a while back i was on vacation visiting places in mexico. i have family down there but we were driving deep through hillsides and villages and shit.

well, we eventually settled down in my parents old hometown for about 2 weeks.
    basically dead center mexico high in the mountains in a village of i would say 30,000.

after about a week my uncle who is a tattoo artist needed new needles for his tattoo gun. but there isnt a real "city" or economic area that would supply that kinda thing for atleast 2 hours.

well we decided to make that trip to the city called Zamora..metropolitan type, it didnt seem that different from the U.S.,crowded streets, people on cells, businesses,etc.

these were some busy streets, shoulders and elbows bumping, that kinda shit.

well i was just looking up kinda admiring the size of the buildings when i feel someone bump me hardddd, and i was pissed off, so i turn around to mug this guy.

turns out it was one of my friends who i met during middle school! he had no idea that he bumped into me either hahaha to be honest, i think we woulda fought if we didnt know each other lol

i just thought it was crazy cause we had no knowledge whatsoever of each other being there, shit i hadnt even seen him for years.

i mean what are the odds of literally running into someone you know who you havent spoke to in years, dead center of a rural country?

7. Love these stories!

Wish I could remember my stories...

I do know a rock saved my life as a child, fell off a high cliff and a sharp rock snaggedy shirt, I would of fallen 200 feet onto rocky beach shore.

8. I have had quite a few of these experiences...all these synchronicities. :) My most memorable ones have always had a strong numerological attachment. It makes you wonder how much control we really do have in our lives.

9. Well once my friends phone fell on the street and the battery came out of it but the battery cover was still on it didnt know wtf happenes

10. After reading chronicman00's post, I realized I have a very similar story.

Back in fourth grade I was best friends with this kid "Tom". Tom and I used to hang out after school and play Pokemon while our parents just chilled together. Anyway once fifth grade came around we didn't talk as much, but still had the same interests.

For winter vacation, my dad decided to take me to the Caribbean for a week. We arrived at the airport and I ran to the baggage claim cause I loved sitting on the rotating baggage thing. I was sliding along the baggage claim when I bumped into Toms mom. I asked what she was doing at the airport and she told me her and Tom were there on vacation. I ran to Tom and found out we were both staying at the same resort. Coincidentally our parents did not plan this out and his room was two doors down from mine. Talk about coincidences...

11. Had another series tonight that I uncovered.
    It's pretty interesting in hindsight really. Anyway, after a nice meditation session I was laying in bed and came up with this beautiful question that almost drove me to tears, "Would you be still happy when your dream ended?" I contemplated it whilst drifting to bed and woke up the next day almost sensing something was going to go down. I felt the negativity all throughout the day until BAM, I came home and my roommates were unleashing wicked shit at me, yelling and accusing me of being selfish and inconsiderate blah blah blah. (They were upset because I was growing pot in my closet and although I had their consent early on, they all turned on me at the same time)

Anyway, well there I sat, my roommates telling me that I had to get rid of the plant, no escape. My dreams literally shattered. They fell apart at the cracks and slid into an abyss of eternal darkness. Wow, huge explosion of shit that i was just wallowing in for a while.

As I struggled to recuperate what my next plans were, I reflected over the question, "would I still be happy when my dreams ended?" I asked everyone around if they would mind taking care of it for a while. Almost no one budged, except for a friend of mine. So, somewhat disappointed, I went home for the weekend (same weekend as first post) and talked to my mom about it after this girl fell through with it. t seemed imminent at the time that i just had to let the plant go, so I let all the feelings of attachment be released with the wind. An hour later, I brought it up with my brother in law and within minutes I found a new home.

When I was leaving my house that night, I remember my brother in law saying distinctly, "Glad everything ended up well!" Yeah, well it really did. I brought the plant over to his friends and an hour later a text popped up on my phone that read, "dream on".

Hahaha :smoke:

12. That would be a genius prank your friends pulled on you if they set this whole thing up after you told them about your dream. "He thinks hes just going to get a little fractally...this shit will make him DISSIPATE. LOL"

13. That's how the story ends? You yell at him, go to sleep, and then never see him again(except once in a crowded mall)?

14. My experience was when I was reading this book on creating your future. As soon as I put it down I started thinking about how I needed another job because the one I had wasn't doing it for me. Some time later I receive a text from a company I use to work for (and enjoyed very much doing so) asking me if I would like a job. I accepted. I was ecstatic about the information in this book and have been very successful in applying its wisdom. At first I was skeptical but after that incident in which I had to reassemble my brain matter after my mind was blown I did not doubt a single word. Life is good.

15. @KentuckyKush:
    Lol yeah that is one of the infinite scenarios that have played out in my head since then in my search for a rational explanation. Unfortunately, that explanation is not rational at all because the friends who I was with were college friends and none of them knew or had ever met my friend from back home. :confused:

Yep......well other than the part where I realized that the congruity between my dreams and the occurrence was actually prophesied by an Ancient Egyptian scroll and went to Egypt to find the scroll and found a secret pyramid underground that no one had ever found before and found tablets inside that were full of long-lost gnostic scripture and then found the top linguist at Harvard to come decipher it for me and went to the jungles of South America, the Phillippines and, finally, Papua New Guinea to find the man which the scrolls prophesied because it turns out Jesus was actually just a time traveler sent to us by the ancient Greeks to free us from our time-prison after the walls of time collapsed around us in the year 1260 BC and blocked a whole dimension of time from us so that we now perceive it as linear when in reality it is hexadecahedronal and then, after finding this guy, time-travelled with him to the top of Mount Ararat to let the world know that time goes backwards, not forwards, and side-to-side, not up and down, but then got accosted by what we originally took to be some sort of secret military police but in reality turned out to be humanoid creatures from the flocculent spiral galaxy, Coma Berenices, who had been sent to warn us that the scrolls had actually been a forgery and that I had been unknowingly involved in a plot to trap humanity even further by removing another dimension...

Lmao, what'd you expect? It's a true story with a true ending, anti-climactic as it may be. :(

16. ^^The next new video game...haha.....

Yeah but I have some OP...will be back later.

17. [quote name='"Meursault"']@KentuckyKush:
    Lol yeah that is one of the infinite scenarios that have played out in my head since then in my search for a rational explanation. Unfortunately, that explanation is not rational at all because the friends who I was with were college friends and none of them knew or had ever met my friend from back home. :confused:

Yep......well other than the part where I realized that the congruity between my dreams and the occurrence was actually prophesied by an Ancient Egyptian scroll and went to Egypt to find the scroll and found a secret pyramid underground that no one had ever found before and found tablets inside that were full of long-lost gnostic scripture and then found the top linguist at Harvard to come decipher it for me and went to the jungles of South America, the Phillippines and, finally, Papua New Guinea to find the man which the scrolls prophesied because it turns out Jesus was actually just a time traveler sent to us by the ancient Greeks to free us from our time-prison after the walls of time collapsed around us in the year 1260 BC and blocked a whole dimension of time from us so that we now perceive it as linear when in reality it is hexadecahedronal and then, after finding this guy, time-travelled with him to the top of Mount Ararat to let the world know that time goes backwards, not forwards, and side-to-side, not up and down, but then got accosted by what we originally took to be some sort of secret military police but in reality turned out to be humanoid creatures from the flocculent spiral galaxy, Coma Berenices, who had been sent to warn us that the scrolls had actually been a forgery and that I had been unknowingly involved in a plot to trap humanity even further by removing another dimension...

Lmao, what'd you expect? It's a true story with a true ending, anti-climactic as it may be. :([/quote]

Very nice story tho. Haha id pay to see the movie. Just like i paid.for "call of duty: who gives a fuck ur gonna pay for it anyway"

18. Subscribed

19. #19 LittleJacob, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    Ok I got one.

So a few years ago, I was with a couple of my best buddies. We were hanging out at his apartment complex, high as hell, walking around talking about life, the universe, etc. All 3 of us had some personal shit going on at that time so we were getting into it pretty deep.

At about 9:00-10:00PM or so we got to my buddies apartment tennis courts, and then just lie down. And we start getting DEEP into the nature of the universe. I wish I remember exactly what we were talking about. But something about the sky parting, the fact that there is no space between our planet and space, different dimensions- you know, really mind-blowing shit that you think of when you're really stoned.

So we JUST had one of those collective "holy shit our minds have all been blown" moments, just lying on the tennis courts staring at the sky in utter awe, when out of nowhere suddenly we hear a few *BAP BOP BAP BAP BAP*s - what sounded like a few gunshots, only about 50 feet away from us in the parking lot. So here we are, minds blown, stoned and reeling what feels like just "breaking through" the mysteries of the universe when RIGHT at that moment, we hear gunshots like 30 feet away from us. The 10-15 seconds we stood still were some of those REALLY LONG seconds when that adrenaline is flowing full force and get a fucking involuntary vacuum suction shock right into the present moment lol.

So here we are all like "whhaaat thee fuuuuckkkk"?!??! Was that..??? ssshhhhh!! shhh!! shhhut the fuckup!!." We just stood there still and alert as hell, trying to figure out WTF was going on. We heard a car/SUV engine that was on, and just staying on, not moving anywhere for what must have been 2-5 mins. We didn't hear any footsteps. We didn't see anyone. There were just some very loud bangs and then nothing but the sound of a car engine.

So after a couple minutes of making sure whoever was there (or around) couldn't see us from where we were on the court, we run the hell out of there and make our way across the grass to the nearest exit from the court - a hallway, the kind underneath stairs with two apartments on both sides, leading to another parking lot and safety. There is only one hallway that we could take to get out of the area that could not be seen from where we heard the shots and the car and this was it.

And what do we find chillin right in the midst of our narrow path to freedom but a motherfuckin venomous coral snake, coiled up STARING AT us, RIGHT next to where we needed to walk to get out of there. It was like there were stairs, then a wall 4 feet to the right of it, and the snack was right there under the stairs. 2-3 feet of room to walk by him. He was at least that many feet long. And just in a staring contest with us

So here we are in this predicament. Gunshots behind us, coral snake in front of us. The whole thing was unreal really, our state of mind was already so heightened from the mind-blowing epiphany we all just shared, followed by the immediate startle of gunshots, followed by this tempting devil of a snake. But the thing is, we were in such a state of focus that the fear of crossing the snake that would usually creep up just wasn't as strong. We wanted to get teh fuck out of there. So we just walked right past the snake, 2 feet away from here, right in his territory, and he didn't even move, just stared at us. He just sat PERFECTLY still as we walked past him. Which surprised the hell out of me. Then we got the f out of there

It was a triipppy 5-10 mins, I'll tell you that. Very fucking trippy. Then we were thinking well what if it wasn't gunshots, could have been a couple tires popping or something. But then we saw some dude running the direction we were walking from with a very worried look on his face and a phone in hand. About half an hour later a police helicopter was flying around the neighborhood and surrounding area, and stayed there for most of the night.

Til this day I still don't know what the hell happened. We didn't know many people in that complex and no one we did know or talked to seemed to know what happened. But apparently SOMEthing happened 30 feet away from us.

This might not be too crazy to happen by accident, but it really seemed like it. I wish I could remember the exact subject of the epiphany and what we were talking about with the dimensions/whatever when we were looking at the sky. That is really what made it all the trippier. I have a few more stories that are more cohesive but I can't remember them.This one still sticks out, especially the thing with that creepy ass snake. That was like an initiation, where the tribal kids have to go past their fear to get to manhood n shit haha. we were just trippin off of that snake. why did it have to be in that one hallway, in that one spot, at that one time. blew our minds

20. that is one trippy story man :smoking: