Unexpected weed jacking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Evilpig, Feb 9, 2007.

1. (I didn't want to be part of this)

At my school the other day, my buddy, lets call him J. J and 3 of my other friends walk into the grocery store near the school where all the stoners get munchies.

Now they have alot of stealing problems so they make people leave their backpacks at the front door. We knew a dealer was in there ATM and J sees his backpack and grabs it and we walk to the alley. Open it and take the ounce out of it (I didn't want part of this) and he gives out a bit to the 3 of us. I didn't take much only like .5g

Then J sells the half O thats left and we go to the school.

Now the dealer we robbed lets call him A.

A and his 'crew' find us and they start accusing (not sure how) but J ditched right as we got in the school and they accuse my other friend K.

Now they start pucnhing him and shit and he didn't do it. But we didn't want to rat out J.

K
    also got a knife pulled on him.

Not sure what the situation is at now but its fucked up. Someone also said they have someone whos bringing a gun. So K hasn't been at school since then, afraid of his life.

(I was jsut as much involve as K, but I didn't say anything and stayed out of it.)

K fucked himself over though, saying some really suspicious shit and saying he knew where the backpack was but couldn't find it.

Fucked up huh?

no video for u

2. yeah you guys sure did. . .

3. stealing from a dealer is never a good idea....unless you can outrun bullets, then by all means steal away

4. Yeah. I'm just glad no one has said anything to me yet. *knocks on wood*

5. you shouldnt steal from dealers at all .thats common sense,but your friend j is screwed (id stay away from him) cause the dealer is gonna find out threw other ppl.

nice knowing you:wave:

jp

6. ..... you dont sound like you learned a lesson from this..... in fact, thats a great attitude you have there since your friend got his ass kicked and a knife pulled on him, and he didnt rat you or the original plotter.... and then the gun talk? yah, your friend should be scared for his life, you should be too my man, you dont fuck with people's weed.....

-dude i cant believe you just posted a video of that.... i would take that down if i was you, theres no need to get people's faces and the like involved in the school setting.... with as you said mostly under 18's given the circumstances...

7. I actually have a video of this. And no I'm not proud. I just didn't want any part with it in the 1st place. But I was there when it happened so I had no choice. I am pissed that J did this.

8. just some highschool bullshit judging by the video, aint nobody getting shot. but you keep company with thieves and i hope you dont get the bad end of what that entails

9. Don't listen to these guys. You had no fucking clue what they had done, and you (though technically an accomplice) didn't do shit. Yeah, that kid needs to find somewhere to hide, and J needs to fucking skip town.

Take the video down? You can't see shit anyways...

The whole gun part is BS I'm sure. But, still, J is going to get skinned alive. You don't NEVER steal weed!

10. Lol, i always laugh at people that say shit like this. ^^
    Dude, you just told him that if you get the chance to always steal weed.. Lol, seriously i hate when people say shit like that.

100 POSTS LOL!

11. Yeah man the vid wasnt the best to put up. But actually, the guy who got robbed had that ounce fronted to him. And the guy who fronted him is one of the citys biggest suppliers and he was the one with the gun seeing it's his money that was stolen.

I was almost ready to beat J when he said it was K.

12. Thats bad stoner karma for all parties involved...

13. no punk highschool kid is going to do shit to anyone over an ounce.

yea its cool to sound tough, but im sure he doesnt have a gun, and ill bet whoever does, isnt dumb enough to get involved in pussy bullshit like that.

give it some time, buddy will cool down, realize hes not getting his weed back, and thatll be that.

unless you are in some town with a bunch of wannabe thugs with enough a.d.d. to keep them from thinking about consequenses.

14. Actually the guy with the "gun" is 25 or so. But I havent heard much about this so its cool for now.

15. Keep us posted (or at least me).

16. Np. No school for like 10 days so I doubt anything gon happen.

Now ima smoke a bowl.

17. Why is school closed for 10 days? Back in my day (last year), 10 days was unheard of.

18. Why would he steal weed im sure he would not be to happy if someone stole a fat sac from him, i wish tokers would all just get along. :smoking:

19. People steal weed for many reasons. All of them are bad.

20. that's just an all around bad situation.

that's fucked up that guy stole that - sorry for u u got pulled in - i'd b careful of those guys in the future