Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unexpected free weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 420Poak, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Some guy just got hired where I work, turns out he's a dealer and he randomly gave me a free sample

This guy knows how to attract customers

IMG_4085.JPG

2. Looks great!Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I agree with ThaCrakken! Looks great! Hope you enjoy yourself! Lol :bongin:

4. Free weed: The best weed there is!

Enjoy! :smoke:

5. #5 dank spanko, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    fuck that looks good.....how the high? looks like sativa, that's my guess

6. yeah it's a sativa dominant

I forgot to mention but it's some juicy fruit

I vaped 2 bowls and I'm pretty high

7. [quote name="420Poak" post="19221061" timestamp="1387869125"]yeah it's a sativa dominantI forgot to mention but it's some juicy fruitI vaped 2 bowls and I'm pretty high[/quote]Hate to say it but that is a real name thrown on a bud. (From my experience.) the one on the bottom is juicy fruit and I got it from a friend with a med card that supplied me for over a year. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387870639.686906.jpg I may be wrong but that's my 2 cents

8. damn, that shiot looks dank too! must be a nice guy

9. That one on the bottom was also flowered in lower temperature.

10. Looks beautiful and tasty as hell

The same strain can look a number of different ways. It all depends on the environment and how it was grown. Judging a strain on looks alone is one of the worst things you can do, IMO. It doesn't tell the whole story, or even very much of it.

12. Love the lime green color

13. I was suppose to get a freezer bag full of strawberry cough from a friend of mines cousin which is a dealer and he ended up flaking... I was so excited to get that much free weed. I would take a gram for free cuz free stuff is the best stuff 😋

14. That is some serious dankness my friend :smoking:

15. Mmmmm frosty...be nice to that man.! Do whatever it take to keep him giving u that stuff.

16. I gasped in awe at such a heavenly creation.

17. Nothing like free bud. This guy sure sounds like a good dealer (I'd hit him up depending on his prices).

18. become best friends with this dealer and smoke with him as much as possible

19. What is the taste on that stuff? Looks like a citrus.

20. #20 420Poak, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2014
    thanks for the comments guys

I didn't buy any off him yet since I still have about a half oz left from last pickup.

I'm planning on picking up a quarter from him this week though.

his prices are really cheap too

@ReturnFire it tastes kinda fruity with a citrus aftertaste