Unemployed :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ScrappyDoo, Jul 11, 2013.

1. #1 ScrappyDoo, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    I was working for a landscape construction company, got fired/quit for calling the boss out for exageratting a story. This dude starts telling a story about how strong he is, and about how he could farmers walk this capstone and this other guy that works for us that hits the gym everyday couldn't even pick it up. Of course that's not what happen, I was standing right there when they did. So I'm like "Big H, that's not what happened man. You're lying through your teeth right now haha." This was after he'd been picking on another employee for exagerating a story too. Everyone had a big laugh, and we moved on...

Until about four days later, when he decided he had to start yelling at me first thing in the morning about how he's never told a lie in his life and that's how it really went down. Tried to get the dude to drop it, he just couldn't. He had to keep going and going till I flipped. Told him I don't need this shit, and tried leave and he still wouldn't let me and had to keep on going on about him carrying that fuckin block. Ended up going off on him, telling him he's a fucking lunatic, he needs to act his fucking age, and learn to run a bussiness cause his stupid ass is the reason it's going under. He finally told me to get out and not come back.

Glad to be out of there, dude is a nutcase and scumbag. Morally, I couldn't take the way he runs bussiness much longer. The way he scams customers, treats his employees, and puts them and the public in danger. The chains and the hitch on the trailer for our skidsteer broke, wouldn't stay down on the ball, and he made his employees pull it anyway. Think the dude is smoking rocks.

Thinking about trying to collect unemployment until I get a job, Im running out of food in the freezer. Don't think I'll qualify though :/

2. Sounds like u live in Hicksvillie. Nobody calls anybody Big H anymore even if their name starts with H.

Wanna walk down with me to collect our unemployment check like a good American?

3. You might as well apply for unemployment insurance, but if he contests it you'll have to go to a hearing and if he has witnesses who'll say they heard you yelling at him that won't be good for you.   Good luck.  

4. Lol man that sucks. Screw ur boss man hes just a wacko

5. Grow some weed :smoking:

6. "Pick anything in this room, I'll lift it up!"

7. Pretty much haha. We get a lot of tourists in this area, but it's without a doubt still the south.

No witnesses, although his son is the type to lie and say he was there. If I point out some of his illegal bussiness practices and work done without permits I think it might help my case. I've never messed with unemployment before, so it's all new to me.

Got to get employed so I have the money to park my camper somewhere and get some supplies :(

http://youtu.be/UVLiw_9uPGY