undewatered, badly

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by senseisensi, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Hey all!

I was out of town for about two weeks, and when I came back my 30 gallon reservoir was bare and the whole thing was wilted. Shame on me.

Overnight almost all of them perked right up again, but I'm concerned that I've done some permanent damage to some of these things, and I'd really appreciate your opinions on how to get these girls back up.

Thanks in advance, you guys rock.

SnSi

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks ok to me

3. My bad for not scaling the images, but if you do a little side scrolling, you'll see some plants where the leaves are wilted to what is probably past the point of no return. I pruned a lot of these leaves - they crumpled on touch - but there are a lot of tops which are damp and dangling, and I wonder how to salvage what's left. Do I cut these dead tops off? I'm on day two already and not seeing much sign of recuperation. The bottom leaves are coming back on the wilted ones, but the tops still have no rigidity, including the stalks.

4. Give it time and make sure you water it properly. I wouldnt cut anything off yet you will be surprised what can make it through. Also you dont wanna stress the plant out anymore than it already is so cutting would stress it out more. Just be patient.