underground grow room

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stonerboybluntz, Mar 17, 2014.

1. hey guys, im new here an am looking for feedback on the growroom i will be making this season.
    it will have 2 rooms. i will be getting a small gen for power lights heater and intake/outake 
    also it will be almost unoticable considering the way down will be covered by the vegitation around the area and no one goes to the area it is in.
    the 2 rooms are both going to be about 4 x 6ft
    Question
    -how do i keep water out
    -what kind of light and intake/outake fans i should use

i will keep you posted with pictures of how its going   :bongin: 

Attached Files:

2. seal the outside walls with black tar type roof repair asphalt or even the with white latex cool seal like used on the roofs of RV's and trailer houses.

It even has a kool name :D

http://www.koolseal.com/

3. If you want to make it last a really long time you could do it how it is normally done for a houses basement by doing a weeping tile system after applying the tar to make sure you don't end up with really saturated ground all around the basement/room. If it isn't done right and you start getting water in there you will be growing more mold then weed.

4. I  am worried about mold considering im alergic to it but would it be possible to line the ouside of the room with plastic?

5. good idea but i dont have anything too order it with is in in local hardwear stores?

sure any lumber/hardware stores should have some. not hard to find at all.

7. What do you plan on building this room out of?

8. My buddys use to run underground rooms. Actually they were 18 wheeler tractor trailors underground. Good luck.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I would ask the main guy for help but he died in 09

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app