underground grow room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by mr.bongwater, Jul 26, 2006.

1. im new to growing but ive had my account on here for a while just havent used it in a long time.im goin to try and grow weed underground and outside.but first i have to build it. so any ideals will help.im thinking 6ft deep and 6ft wide and with a roof.im tring to do this as cheap as possible so i can buy good stuff to grow with.

2. Dude, to be honest to much like hard work:) .Most importantly is the safety factor, if you don't use the correct materials or have the know how, who knows.So much to consider here, power, drainage, security, what the ground consistency is like.The list is endless.My advise, put your time, effort and cash into indoor or outdoor grow.But i do love your enthusiasm, good luck anyway:hello:

3. yeah dont waste your time and funding on something that has just as many, if not more, risks as growing indoors. grow outside or set up a nice system indoors...good luck

4. i cant grow indoors cuz of parents.im tryin to find a way to grow during the winter.which i got a few more ideals?

5. Depending on where you live, wouldn't it be too cold in the winter anyway? Especially underground..