Undercover cop?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RedBullGotWings, Mar 28, 2008.

1. so i want yalls opinion on something...
    about a month or so ago i was walking up to my appartment and one of my neighbors that i've never talk to be4 confronted me... i started talking to him and we got to talking and i asked him if he smoked... he said he did and he had like 20 lbs of white widow... later we got to talking and he offered to front me a pound of it... i asked him to come up and smoke a blunt of it... and all of a sudden he doesn't smoke...

after all that happened i told him i had to go to bed early and never talked to him again... does anyone else think this guys an undercover?
    ~RedBull

2. more likely he's just totally full of shit. Who tells a complete stranger they have 20
    pounds, and who fronts a stranger a pound??? Hell I don't even tell people I know that I
    have an eighth, let alone telling a stranger I have 20 pounds. That's 10 years right there!

A cop's more likely to try to act natural and do logical things. Either way stay clear of him.

3. Yep. I cant think of anyone that has 20lbs of white widow and doesnt smoke, for starters...and this dude sounds sketch as hell..good job gettin away from him, just watch yourself since he knows you smoke now

Ed: amsterdamage is probably right, just stay away from him bro

4. ya i dont talk to him at all... and ya he is sketchy man... i donno
    i was like yo just bring a blunt up.. hes like how about a half... i say half o? he said no pound... i was like wtf man... ya no worries im not talking to him...

5. funny.. i think there is this undercover cop in our dorm. lol , he is always eyeing up the stoners that come in from a blunt ride/walk. he has like perfect timing when we come up to the door, he is usually chilling in the hallway "pretending" to be in somebody's doorway active in conversation. its just real uneasy with that mofo looking at us. maybe he is got a radio with campus cops or something?
    or is this just some stoned ramble, paranoid thoughts coming out via weed.
    who knows...

6. in the my town and the 2 towns around me in every complex with more than like 200 apartments police have their own apartments to watch the other ppl and they constantly say stupid shit like that to me and my friend swhen were chillin in spit brook and when were in the apartments next to spit brook they always offer lame us lame shit and then everyonce in a while they'll say there dealer cut them off flash us some cash and try to get us to hook them up its bullshit prolly a cop

7. Hahahahaha sounds like a straight TWEAK HEAD

8. IDK man, first impressions after reading your story, I would think he was gonna rob you....but then why would he offer an elbow on the front?

I don't think an undercover cop would straight up offer a stranger a lb or let somebody know hes got 20lbs.....

Definitely just stay away from the guy. He's a total sketchball it sounds like...

9. why not just get the lb fronted then jack his ass. its worth the chance ha

10. Thats some of the sketchiest shat Ive ever heard. Good job being smart, Id avoid him like the plague.

11. shoulda taken the pounddddd, mannnnnnn

said in the recond store white guy from half-baked's voice

12. ive heard sketchier in murderland- had someone deep in the game offer me 4,000 a month to do a hydro set up in my crib.

in NC i had a dude at a quick stop pull out numerous stacks of 100's asking where to cop weight.

if that's the persons sole occupation he's going to try to promote himself in whatever way, highly doubt its an under cover but you could be getting in way over your head

13. where u from in h-town? theres a lot of undercovers in houston mang, gotta watch out.

14. IDK man, I think either hes full of shit and didnt want to get caught in a lie, he saw that you were a pothead and thought twice about fronting you, or he's a Narc....Im thinking the first one.

15. Honestly, it sounds like he is fully of shit. If it was a cop, they would have played it much cooler.