Under watering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Walter Dandridge, Nov 30, 2021.

1. I adjusted my light and all the sudden my plants shrunk and got crispy. Evidently I've been under watering and this was the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak. I immediately filled the bags with water, took the 320 led back up. Will they survive??? 20211129_191724.jpg 20211129_191248.jpg 20211129_193554.jpg

Sent from my SM-S111DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yes, hon, they should bounce back. Cannabis is a tough plant. You might lose some leaves, and growth will be slowed for a while as the plants recover.

Granny :wave:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. greetings I go along with Granny and say it will recover if its owner doesn't find other ways to bring it to its knees :)
    If you really want to get that plant moving, you should write a note about what type lights you are using along with nutrients, soil type, and pot sizes etc.. Your plant is alive but its driving in the slow lane. good luck

4. Should definitely bounce back but dont make the mistake of overwatering to compensate. Also, small adjustments are best when moving a light.