Under Pressure

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by InfamousTree, Mar 6, 2018.

1. The idea would be not to add co2 but to use an air tight chamber and vent less and force 2x or 3x the amount of air being forced in. Like a turbo but your growing inside it. No added co2 but higher co2 levels and possible plant uptake.

I grow trees. Trees Number Three's

2. MJ is not a balloon.

3. I kinda like the idea. Would just have to try it and see.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

4. Sounds like it COULD be benneficial, but you’d need to be growing in an environment that you’d know Wouldn’t essentially blow up when you pressurize it. Idk if I typical grow tent could handle too much positive pressure.
    I HAVE heard of people growing in Negative pressure environments, but am not familiar with the results

-GM
    My Current Grow Journal

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...x.php?threads/Grow-journal-Bag-seeds.1475047/

5. The negative pressure is more for smell purposes for a carbon filter i read some research papers on hyperbaric grows at 250% pressure show significant plant growth above 25%

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well ive been blowing up my tent like a bubble with 390 cfm going in

• Like Like x 1
  7. Umm not sure i do advanced training so i cant correlate a difference as i grow monsters

• Like Like x 1