Under my bed grow?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Tooktheriver, Mar 27, 2011.

1. yep thats a serious roll in the middle of the night.
    would suck to wake up in pain with a broken arm or sumthin :cool:

2. this guy is a Beast, im not even going to lie, hahaha, get a HPS in there and you can grow in the winter and have a heated bed ;)
    +Rep for this fool.

3. sorry for OP but kushking i love the originality just priceless...

4. LOL!! Thank you everyone! The bed always had a small crawl space about 2 feet tall with a door at the foot of the bed. So I used my head and came up with this. I wanted a little more room to grow so I built a solid frame around the bed to raise it an additional 12'' and its actually really sturdy. The bed is either a full size or a queen so i'm not too worried about falling off, though I have jumped off in the middle of the night to take a leak and twisted my ankle haha.

I plan on making a few more changes for the next grow. Light leaks going out not so much in, odor control, and more lights.

Would love to use an HPS but I think it'll create too much heat and I cant get crazy with the exhaust as I live in an apartment which is why I went this stealthy route.

Usually the sheets cover the lights by the headboard and the door is shut. Only keep it open when i'm home to let out some of the heat.

Thanks everyone!

So to the OP, it can be done =)

5. done under my bed, this post inspired me months ago so i did it and it can work, 17 inches of grow space. follow ur dreams kids.

Attached Files:

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. You should do a SOG, cheap led, maybe veg led so you can keep the led 6" above the plants, trays and flower photos from seed, could fit 20-30 plants under there, you would pull a large crop, you could hang a 4" fan filter one end to keep the odor in check

7. odor isn't rly a issue, and i have a good hidden desk set up now, bed is veg chamber or breeding zone