Under my bed grow?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Tooktheriver, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Planning on growing under my bed is it possible?? There is about two feet up under my bed.. I'm planning on making it grow short and bushy by tying it down. Do you guys think this is possible? Oh and I'm try it either way so no fucked up comments yo!

2. Probably...How are you planing to mask the light and smell?

3. I tho about spraying fevreeze verywere will dat work?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Do not forget that you gonna have to breath that crap....

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Dude, plants grow tall. If you tie them down, it's going to affect the way they grow and probably fuck 'em up. These ain't Arabidopsis' yo.

Plus, Febreze? Dude, that's for like after you have a toke. ONE pot plant can make an entire house stink if it's not contained, and it smells all the time, just every once in a while which is how often you'd be spraying the Febreze.

Grow that shit in your closet or something man.

6. Daym idk I'll come up with sum ventilation the Leeds outside thru my window ??

7. You could....what's outside your window though? Are you in an apartment? People are going to smell that still. It's really hard to contain the smell effectively unless you're out in the middle of nowhere.

8. Nah I live in a trailer and my neighbors never here and noone chums by my house

9. well actually tieing down plants or LST, is actually a gr8 method to keep the plants at a controlled height.

now on to your questions. febreeze is never gonna work and i know under your bed is not light proof.
    i think you should take another month or two and read read read these forums and gather alot more info before you consider growing anything.
    gl to you tho

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I think the bed idea will work if you partition it off. Don't try to use all the space. Or your going to have a nightmare getting enough light to all your grow space. I think you would have more luck altering a cabinet. You can get one for 20 bucks at Walmart and it will save you a huge headache in the future. Also with working under your bed your going to have a hard time working under there. I don't intend to be discouraging there are just much better, easier, and cheaper methods. And isn't better, easier, and cheaper the goal? Read the rest of this forum, Smoke a phattie and think on it, you will come up with a better plan.

11. ..no..

12. My grow this year was under my bed. My bed is tall to begin with, about 2 feet as well. Built a solid frame to raise it another 12'' and lined the inside with white towels. I have enough space to grow maybe 15 plants under there. Got lucky this time around and got barely any smell. Only grew 3 plants and am days from chopping them. Actually just cut a sample popcorn bud to see how I like it. With proper LST and topping it works quite well. And is very stealthy! People come over and never guess I'm growing weed under my bed, they just say "hey, thats a tall bed!" and it usually gets left at that.

With no topping and just LST, I expect a little over an ounce from my biggest girl.

Works great!

13. flicks or it didnt happen:bongin:

14. LOL! I'm due for some updated pics. Ill get some up on this thread to show you all how I did it.

15. Get a low odor strain if your going to do that and what type of lighting do you plan on using?

16. Crappy pics, but you get the idea.

Attached Files:

• Creative Creative x 1

17. photoshop much????

lol :p
    nice grow man very creative

where is the step ladder at?

18. lol I have no idea how to photoshop and thank you! No step ladder, its not THAT tall lol A nice hop will get you up there fine.

19. Are you MJ's MacGyver? I feel as if I would have just fallen off that bed the first few nights.