Under fish tank grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rawb325, Jan 24, 2011.

1. #1 Rawb325, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    Hey GC! This will be my first full blown attempt at a small grow under my saltwater tank in my room. Specs of the space are 31"LX15"WX24"H. Lighting will be a 70w HPS and i have one cfl in there. I know that probably wont add much growth to the plant but F it its more than not having it in there. I have seeds germinating right now so as soon as they sprout and i plant them, that's all i have for now. Ill add a fan in there for circulation, but i can leave the doors open and get some if i really need to. As far as nutes are concerned I plan on just getting a small plant from seed to bud so i think ill just stick to rich 20-10-10 soil. I plan on having a 18/6 veg. and of corse 12/12 flowering when its about a foot high. any suggestions feel free to shoot em at me.
    [​IMG]

2. nice effort...

i'd get a bigger pot..

3. That isnt the one its going in. Thats just for a ref. lol. Im gonna get a clay pot when my seeds are ready.

4. hahahaha... well thats nice... i was a little worried

5. Yeah i know better than to put a plant in a cup like that. Ill have the real one shortly. :)

6. Can we also see the tank? lol

7. Not the best picture quality my iphone blows. This is with the actinics on only. its so much blue-er in person.
    [​IMG]