Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Under 18??

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Smitts420, Jul 13, 2008.

1. yah im gonna be living in SanFran ,CA

and im 16 and i pllan on getting my medical license with the excuse of "Constant Migrains"

my dad will deffintly sign the form if he needs to but will they refuse to give it to me even with my parents consent?

2. The rules here say you have to be 18 to be a member of the site.

3. So juss answer him before he goes bye bye

4. bye bye, and no. any doctor you try to fool with your excuses of headaches, will give you something else, and laugh at you while you suggest it. haha.

5. i think YOU PROBABLY JUST MADE A TYPO.... you know.... YOU ACCIDENTALLY WROTE 16.....
    (i'm helping you out buddy)

6. some clinics will if your parents consent to it, but some won't.

7. Man+wut+id+do+is+tell+the_+doc+u+got mad+mothafuckin anxiety+and+insomnia{+_tat shud do the trick better than mothafuckin+migraines. tats my advice+keep+tatmothafuckin+pimphand+strong mah dooh.

8. WHAT+THE+FUCK+IS+WRONG+WITH+YOUR+KEYBOARD?

9. lolol....

16 bro? just wait until your 18...you probably won't get the medical card anyways so don't waste your time. Im sure the doctors and clinics in california are used to underage teenagers asking for a medical card using the excuse of "constant migraines"

good luck

10. good luck dude.

11. yeah do the insomnia bit. usually works

remember+to+keep+your+pimphand+strong+dooh! LMAO

12. Is it an excuse? or a diagnosis? from a certified doctor?
    A Cannabis Doc certainly will not give you a recommendation for an excuse.
    Buncha baby-ass jokers in here! 'bye :)

13. Don't try to do that. He fucked up, and got what he deserved.

14. Besides, you really think you're fooling the mods? Haha.

15. LOL he is banned already. He had another post looking for weed and stating he was under 18 in the same thread/post.

16. Epic fail.

17. agreed