Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

under 18 medical marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AllLegal, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My brother is 17 and got his recomendation for medical marijuana. The only problem is that he can't go into a medical dispensary without a parent. Is there any way he can register or something so he can go in alone?
    My brother not me
    This is in California

2. [quote name='"AllLegal"']My brother is 17 and got his recomendation for medical marijuana. The only problem is that he can't go into a medical dispensary without a parent. Is there any way he can register or something so he can go in alone?
    My brother not me
    This is in California[/quote]

No.. there are actually very few dispensaries that allow minors as it is. Why, he doesn't want his parents to find out? Didnt his parents authorize the recommendation?

3. Some of them deliver... But what was he recommended for?

4. not that he keeps it a secret. He just thinks its easier to go whenever he wants and not wait for parents

5. chronic back pain/ sleep insomnia

6. do you think some places will let him go alone

7. call the store and ask?

8. Yeah just call clubs and ask them. My guess is no, if they allow minors then they probably enforce the "bring a parent" rule, but its worth a shot

9. Ridiculous, a fuckin 17 year old, and yet I have actual pain and I can't legally obtain cannabis for medical use.

10. The law states it must be the parent/legal guardian who does the purchasing.

End of discussion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.