Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uncontrollable Laughter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stevio419, Jun 10, 2016.

1. I've been a casual smoker for the past year but whenever I am stoned In public I feel like everything I see or think of makes me giggle...
    Anyone else have this happen to them?
    Or any way to try and deal with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Its called the gigs bro..its normal. I miss that feeling as my tolerance goes up.

For example when ordering drive thru me and my bud would always almost lose it laughing trying to order.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Me and my friend always try and order drive through when we're baked and he always ends up having to order for me because I'm laughing hysterically

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. try wearing sunglasses, for some reason sunglasses lets me feel in my own little world and nobody can tell that i'm high at first glance. BTW i don't think the giggles are a bad thing, makes weed so much fun