Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uncommon Things to Do High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ClassicMike, Dec 7, 2012.

1. I know there are an abundance of threads regarding things to do while blazed, but we've all heard the usual 'get stoned, get food and watch Family Guy'. Nothing wrong with the classics, but what are some of the more interesting activities you've done? Personally, I love to bike around the neighborhood to see the Christmas lights at night or direct movies with the inanimate objects around the house (I'm not from Pixar, so that may mean I'm just crazy). Here's to hoping this is justified as its own thread. :smoking:

2. Skydiving
    Any extreme Sport
    Water skiing
    Snowboarding
    Smoking more weed
    Star Gazing
    Jamming with a band
    Woodworking

3. I like to lift.:cool:

4. Writing(poetry, music, stories)
    Intellectual conversations with friends
    Go out into nature. I like smoking, and than 'exploring' nature

5. i record music a lot. in 3 days ive recorded like 9 songs. i was blazed the whole time i did it too.
    skateboarding while stoned is always fucking great.
    walking around town.
    walking through nature. walking through nature with weed.

6. riding a bike is the best thing in the world when your high. I live on a Mesa so i like to get to the top and ride all the way down and just coast, i can get up to 45 miles an hour and ride all the way to the beach then turn around and do it again. very fun while your high, you feel like your flying

7. Find old stuff, could be movies, music, or anything... The nostalgia feels amazing :p

8. Probing my own butthole

9. I like nature to an extent lol. But naw I just chill play hitman absolution at the moment.

10. I LOVE getting blazed and going skiing. :)

11. Right! I hike the appalation trail and stay smoked every year, love it! ( not the whole trail)

im so high! mcl

12. Sicko lol!

im so high! mcl

13. Its to hard to walk while high sometimes.

14. Driving school children.

15. Gettin superhigh and watch an imax or 3d movie...imax perfered cause the movie is all around you!!!

16. I build fast cars when I'm high.

17. Mowing the lawn man, anything that has to do with getting shit done around the house I enjoy doing high. You put me on cloud nine and give me some headphones and i can do any tedious job!

18. Everything I do when I'm sober is more enjoyable when I'm high. Particularly if it includes nature.

Psyche