uncommon drugs that are awesome

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by iliveinahouse, Jul 9, 2009.

1. ive heard amantia muscaria is better than shrooms and lsd. anyone gots cool info?

2. from what ive heard you can die from those and its just a bad trip id stay away from eating those, they dont even contain psyclobin (sp?) or whatever.

3. I just picked today some fresh amanita muscaria variety formosa, they make you trip for a while I watched a documentary on youtube called sacred plants look it up they give a guy an amanita muscaria extract the mushrooms contain ibotenic acid (which is poisonous in high doses) and musicimol (makes you trip) you can dry the shrooms in an over at like 110 degrees and the ibotenic acid will convert to musicimol.

go to erowid.org to get more info

4. this i did not no, but i still wouldnt risk it. you should never eat fungus u picked your self without the proper identification education.

5. What I know about amanita muscaria is your more likely to puke because of something in it, so nausea, and Ive just heard the trip described as really intense and different than P.C., I don't remember much of what I read because it didn't sound like fun. Personally it's not something I ever plan on eating.

6. ok. i ate 14 grams of amanita's. dont fucking eat the shit. its that simple. unless you want your body to turn pale and the areas around your eyes totally black (yes i mean likee a fucking drag queen) and feel like you're gonna die, sweat to death, puke everywhere, shit everywhere, and be in a lot of pain(the latter few WILL happen).

so yeah. if you say feeling like you're gonna die for ohhh idk 8 hours sounds like a "AWESOME" drug, you got some issues. big time. maybe suicide in your eyes is "fucking rad man!" thats the only way i can see someone liking this shitty mush. not even any god damn visuals. fuck that shit.

7. thanks for the info ya'll.

i kinda made this thread not for aminta but for all other drugs that are cool that arent talked about that often. anyone can post anything about cool drugs that theyve taken that a lot of people dont know about. :)

8. i ate about 5-8 grams once and it didnt do shit..i just fell asleep haha

9. Put me to sleep and gave me saucers for pupils. I did feel a mild high but nothing worth repeating. I went and watched Gonzo after eating them at our independent theater and the popcorn girl looked freaked out when I went back for refills. Guess she thought I looked whacked out because of my pupils.

10. FAIL!

bad info amanatia is in no way shape or form comparable to a real pyshedelic. muscarin is a deleriant, not a psyhedelic, and a shitty chemical at that!

11. ive had an experience with amanitas
    nothing to write home about.
    muscimol is a deliriant,
    and ibotenic acid which is present in amanitas is a neurotoxin that somehow gets converted into muscimol.

if you wanted a real alternative experience,
    with psychadelics, then get some san pedro cactus,

mescaline is a much more interesting and fulfilling experience than amanita muscaria i guarentee you :)

12. I'd prefer to stay away from deliriants. x3;

I've recently got ahold of 5-MeO-DiPT (See my thread for a trip report) and that was absolutely fantastic. Looking for 4-Acetoxy-DiPT right now; that's supposed to be quite a trip. Still chillin' on two hits of DOC, a bunch of my friends have tried it (I got it for everyone to try~!) but as of right now, a 24-hour trip is inconvenient when I'm working this much. @.@

What else? I have some n,n-DMT waiting as well; all I'm missing to be able to do that is some steel wool. I have an empty tiny bottle of Hennesy. ^_^

I would LOVE some mescaline. That stuff is impossible to find around here. I suppose I'll come into it someday. ^^

13. steel wool for dmt crsystals, i alwyas vaped it. never heard steel wool

and as for mesacline, you can find it at many nursery stores under the name san pedro or peruvian torch cati. you can get the powedered cacti on e-bay. eat that, have fun

14. @Steel Wool: Yeah, google "DMT the machine." It's a way to vape it using a Hennessey bottle and some steel wool. You load it up, save it for when you wanna use it, and use it whenever you wanna trip balls. I'm just lazy, and haven't finished mine.
    @San Pedro/Peruvian Torch Cacti: Really now! That sounds awesome x3...

15. #15 SpongePaul, Jul 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009

thats cool sometimes i am not up on alternate ways, lol. but for the cacti

erowid info: Erowid Psychoactive Cacti (Trichocereus pachanoi & T. peruvianus) Vault

i was gonna link e-bay auctions to it, but it seems that in the last 6 months (last time i bought it) e-bay has banned the powdered cacti, as i se it nowhere on the site. it can still be had i am sure online as cactus incenese.

after a quick search of the interwebsperuvian and san pedro can be had in chip form and powder form from various retailers. ebay just banned it, like they did the 2cx's last year

16. rofl, what are you talking about? amanitas is no where near being a psychadelic. dont even waste your time with them, they are a minor gabba receptor agonist so the best you will get from it is feeling a little good and than delirious

kratom is strange, its like a mild opiate high but with minor nausea. its worth doing if you can find a good distributor.

datura i would just stay away from, have heard nothing but bad

17. My girlfriend's mom has some datura growing in her front yard.
    She told us that we can try it if we want to.. so I'm strongly considering it.

18. Man Strongly UNCONSIDER IT!!! go to erowid and read and research first PLEASE!
    Datura is not a fun thing, its not pyshedelic at all, its not for rec use IMHO, it is a big time deleriant containg the drugs scopalamine and others. i personally have never done it, i consider it quite stupid. my friend has, and his wife nearly had him commited. he lost 12 hours of his life and was not doing well during it. hes fine now, but swears he will never go near another deleriant in his life. plus the unquenchable thirst cant be a fun thing for 12 hours.