uncharted 2 or mw2?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by lineyednick, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Can you ps3 players who have both help me decide what game to get?

2. MF2 for sure.
    I've played both and uncharted 2 sucks compared to MF2.

3. Uncharted 2 is pretty slick but MW2 easily has it beat

4. U2 MW2 is fuckin great but its just TOO over rated just running around shootin people every mission if u want a good story mode U2 if u want online MW2 but U2s online is quite good... your choice mate. Peace

5. I bought uncharted above modern warfare... and now I am somewhat regreting it. I beat Uncharted in less than a week. It was a great game and I loved it, but I can't help but think that MW2 would have kept me occupied and interested a lot longer, because of the competitive online play. The online of uncharted is supposed to be good, but the engine that it is run on seems like it would hold you back in online play. I will be buying MW2 pretty soon, so that is when I will see i guess. Hope that helped

6. imo MW2 will have much more replay value with its multiplayer

just rent U2 and beat the single player

7. All right, bought both games beat them both. Uncharted 2 took longer and was more of a challenge because of the mix of puzzle games and the expansive world maps. MW2 I couldn’t put down it was like crack - instant action with a huge variety of weapons and ways to kill. They games are very different, and the largest shared similarity is being able to pvp online. It was cool being able to climb and grasp and swing onto things in Uncharted, but a lot of the time I think I really only wanted to kill stuff. Graphics-wise I’d give a tie - only because I enjoyed MW2 so much. The cynic in me wants to say that Uncharted is still a better game but I like what I like. I think it’s going to come down to what your friends are playing. If you have friends that will do Co-op on either THAT is what going to make the game.

8. definetly MW2...i would rent U2 but not buy it cuz its noot mp...but MW2 is amazing, one of the best games ive played in a while...my only complaint is that theres SOOO much going on in the MP...i fear they made things a little too complicated with thii game with all the killstreaks u can have and the perk rewards etc etc