Unbelievable

Discussion in 'General' started by wackdeafboy, Feb 12, 2009.

1. #1 wackdeafboy, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    It's been 6 months since my right ear removed surgery . My left hearing is doing so much better now, Just needed another month or so to improve a lot better before I can get my right hearing back!
    Going surgery tomorrow for my right ear. Gotta get up at 5 in da morning. *sigh* thats the time I go to bed. That would be my last surgery. After the surgery, have to wait couple weeks before I turn my right hearin on.
    Right now, I need to start finding a job. I already filled out the unemployment, so I'll get 240 dollars a week. Not bad. That would help to pay my medical insurance and other bills.

Sometimes, I thanked the bad karma for getting my right ear infection 6 months ago. I learned how to save money, learned lil bit of politics, spiritually, philosophy, and more. Before the bad karma came, I used to spend all my money on useless stuff and weed. Had no control of savings, no idea what the fuck I'm doing with my life. Didn't gave a fuck about my body, just poping x and having fun time. no idea how my friends are not really my friends.

So far in 09, doing so much better then last year. Just need find a GF and a job.
    Whats unbelievable is that 6 MONTHS gone by in just a blink of eye.
    So whud up grasscity!?

2. Were you born deaf? Or what happened?

3. Cool man I hope everything turns out good for you! I always wondered why your name was whackdeafboy, lol now i know :smoking:

4. That's so fucking awesome dude. Good vibes for that surgery tomorrow man!

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the deaf/hard of hearing. I'm not sure what I would do if I ever lost my hearing, seeing as music makes up a huge portion of my life, so I have tons of respect for the people that carry on in their lives like nothing is up!

5. Not to discredit their courage or anything, but people who were born deaf would know nothing else.

It would be insane not to know how music sounded though.

6. good luck with the OP dude

7. Yup, I'm born deaf and got my cochlear implants at age 7. Till last year when my right ear got infected. :/

I listen to music everyday since middle school. listing music right now. :)

8. But they would eventually come to learn what "hearing" is, even if they couldn't experience it. If that happened to me I'd be one bummed motherfucker.

Definitely takes a lot of courage to carry on like that.

9. 10 hours to go!

10. Good luck again, man. I wish you the best.

Will this surgery fully restore your hearing?

11. Yes it will.. Their going put a computer chip in my head that connects to the brain. It allows you to hear using the hearing aids.

12. Wow, man.

Sounds risky. I wish you the best. Good Luck.

13. Good luck with the surgey and good vibes, man. :)

Let us know how it went and how good your "new" ear works. :p