Unban Negligent

Discussion in 'General' started by Motoxridah, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is an adult forum and everyone is entitled to freedom of speech, regardless of who it offends. Yeah, I am a catholic, but after reading his last post it didn\'t make me think less of him, why? Because what he\'s saying is TRUE! Yeah, its hard to believe that the innocent christians/catholics could never be responsible for thousands of senseless murders but it\'s true. If you don\'t believe me, enroll in History 101, ill help you out.

***EDIT*** Mods, sorry for making a thread sharing my thoughts on a certain subject. Apparently that\'s not what forums are about. I will refrain from making anymore threads about any matters regarding my opinions and/or facts.

2. These threads need to stop, the guy pushed the boundaries and they came back to bite him in the ass. What exactly are you accomplishing by posting this? I\'m sure we are all going to miss his posts where he rants and raves about how people hate him because he is a junkie, when in all actuality it is him who is perpetuating this stereotype, almost as if he thrives off the made up negativity.

Flame me if you want, just please stop with these threads.

3. It wasn\'t just this latest comment that got him banned... it was his entire post history. He\'s an anti-semite racist for one thing. And you\'re wrong - we are not entitled to freedom of speech on this forum.

4. haha since when is neg an anti-semetic racist? just because he hates the jews who control the world doesnt mean he hates ALL jews. and i\'m pretty sure every time he\'s ever posted about jews, he makes it a point to say \"i dont hate anybody based on race alone, but i do hate the corrupt jewish rulers of this world\"

i\'m just gonna guess that your jewish cosmic serpent, because why else would you think he\'s an anti-semite when neg has clearly stated that he only dislikes the jews in power, its not like he\'s ever made a direct attack of an entire race like hitler or something

5. wasnt there already one of these threads? :confused:

6. The guy has problems..seriously grasscity was one of the only things the guy had left. It made him happy to come on here and talk with everybody. He mighta crossed the line but be a little understanding...

7. Dude... these threads? Not helping anyone. Ya dig?

8. Your assumption is wrong.

9. You mean you don\'t have any jewish?

I have 7. :rolleyes:

;)
    :hide:

10. He did have problems but I agree with one of the previous posters, this was one of the only things he liked to do. I think him being banned may take a toll on his mental health, ya know?
    Is it a permanent ban? Or just a temp?

11. Some of negligent\'s brilliant posts... I\'ve highlighted the most offensive parts in bold since there seems to be such a discretion:
    Wish I could directly quote these, but they\'re from a locked topic:

12. ok i assumed wrong, just a shot in the dark

i\'m just forwarding this for neg since he just read through the other thread about him n it said he was issued tons of warnings and stuff.

he says he got 1 warning for breaking the rules thats shownup in his PM\'s in the past however many months, n it was for talk of dealing, cuz he said somethin about how one time he bought formaldehyde in a hope to sell it but it flopped cuz the shit doesnt get you high.

but as far as receiving PM\'s and whatever else, he said theres only been 1. not 8 or 9

and this is exactly what i was talking about

Originally Posted by negligent
    yup thats the point i\'m tryin to make, its not like the entire jewish population is fuckin up the world, its the ones who hold a very high level of influence and power in the world.. those are the ones that could use another holocaust specifically for them since hitler missed em somehow

13. Why on earth was he allowed to spout such vile bigotry?:eek:

That is absolutely appalling.

14. Thats all he said? THATS it? A comment about catholics and you\'re out? Might as well go to the spirituality forum and ban all them too for bashing religion.
    Damn
    I\'ve heard worse quite honestly...
    Too bad... catholics ARE that bad...

Poor neg..

Edit:
    Kinda gets me thinking about yesterday and my thread on racial slurs...
    Its like... if anyone gets anything remotely rude said about them, we need to call out all the shots to shut them up, cause god forbid someone is offended.

What the hell is this world coming to?
    You know its a sad day when people are so easily bruised by words that they need to ban anyone who says anything bad.

Watch, I\'ll probably get a comment, flame, pm, warning for saying JUST that.

15. Oh dear...I do hope you don\'t speak to your mother with that mouth.:eek:

16. Here are the verbal warnings he received in the topic \"Why Israel can\'t survive\".... there are many others, they just aren\'t easy to find.

If you don\'t understand how saying that a specific group of Jews \"need another Holocuast because Hitler missed them\" is offensive then you\'ve got problems. What he was saying was not directly racist, but the way he was saying it definitely was.

Again, it doesn\'t really matter what you or any other members think. It\'s up to the mods. There is no freedom of speech on GrassCity... either get used to it, or leave.

17. The last post by RJML covers it in the other thread, I don\'t agree with it, I don\'t think Neg should be banned but this server isn\'t located in the U.S.

Freedom of speech doesn\'t matter. Although everyone has the right to their opinion, not all places will accept it. What\'s not acceptable is stickied on top of every forum.

Won\'t say I know all the rules or that I haven\'t broken any, or that I even read the whole thread neg got banned for. Just how I feel on the copy threads, great to see blades wanting their members back :smoke: Quite a \"community\" other forums would say \'peace\', or post some crazy picture or even screen shot the occasion.

However long he is banned for or however long it take for him to make a new name i\'ll look forward to seeing him and wish him the best. If he does wait it out, then I hope he comes back.

18. I said damn... OH NO!
    My mom says worse.
    Thanks for trying to play the online parent, the only parenting I tolerate is from my mother, and even she knows that I\'m old enough to take care of myself and talk how I want.

19. Look this is not a real city people. Its not a representative republic or a democracy, you have no rights other than the ones the admins feel like giving you.

For one thing its none of our business what he got banned for.

I\'ve had issues with mods on here and have found if you use the proper channels of communication in a respectful manner, RMJL will treat you fairly. But if your wrong, man up and deal.

These threads accomplish absolutly nothing and gets us no where.

20. I was actually referring to the content of the post, as if I spoke to my mother like that, she\'d kick the crap out of me for being no-brained bigotted moron.

Well, I guess the apple doesn\'t fall far from the tree...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.