Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unable to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Meyers, Dec 24, 2013.

1. #1 Meyers, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    I don't think I've ever been high. Tonight I smoked an 1/8 and made some firecrackers 2 hours ago. I've hit a 15 inch bong multiple times in a rotation but I don't think I've ever actually been high.

Any suggestions? This sucks.

http://i.imgur.com/sptXQ1C.jpg

2. Buy better weed.

3. Dude...you've never actually been high? I think this it total crap if you actually ate correctly made firecrackers. Maybe you're getting ripped off repeatedly. When you get high the first time, you will fucking know it. It's so profound. You cannot miss it. It is another state of mins. When it happens, you will know you're high.

4. #6 mrmuffinman, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    You must be trolling. No way in hell did you smoke an entire 1/8 and not get high. What noob smoker takes $50 of bud to the dome and doesnt know how to inhale?

5. WERE LEFT WITH 2 OPTIONS HERE1: you didn't smoke marijuana, friend2: you smoked yourself sober (smoke more)

6. Tolerance is a bitch. Try switching up what you smoke with and the strains, also only buy dank. Try a bong or vaporizer. if you have any wax or hash aviablable then thats also great to try.