UN 'to appoint space ambassador to greet alien visitors'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Sep 28, 2010.

1. This is headline news from a mainstream news organization.

This is a political topic because the UN is a political body who helps write and enforce international law.

Things that make ya go...hmmmmmmm.....:rolleyes:

I did not make this up.

Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots

Aliens 'tried to warn US and Russia they were playing with fire during Cold War - Telegraph

2. About fucking time! I think the United States should immediately secure some private land through imminent domain and borrow some more money from the Chinese to build a welcome center for the weary space travellers.

3. Sigh, I wonder if I could get a position as the official ambassador to dolphins or african grey parrots.

4. I tried bringing up this a few days ago, most will dismiss it. Deny deny deny, it's the American way.

5. Is there a link to the actual article? MAybe I'm just blind

6. Where do I sign up for the United Nation's Space Corp. I'd like to fight said aliens when they dont accept our ways, before Reach falls. Honor the glory.

But seriously. Seems like we have other more imminent shit to deal with, but im not against the idea. It seems bat shit crazy how theyre doing it "Take me to your leader"? Okay. If thats true, we're just going to get slaughtered. Im sure before invading earth theyd research our culture and figure out we got that shit from a movie. Then we'd get oozed and eaten.

7. I WANNA JOIN THE MIB! I WANNA JOIN THE MIB!

they're either smoking some celestial shit or we're infested with aliens currently. you choose.

8. So they think now all of a sudden aliens will come here?

9. Remember reach!!!

Hopefully our planet does not end up like reach!!

No, they are getting lose to having to admit they are around.

10. Well it's about time someone disabled our nuclear weapons. If their smart enough to warn us about the danger of nuclear weapons these aliens are aces in my book!

11. OK, I just thought of something. If these aliens do come and stuff it's going to be like the movies and the governments are going to go more crazy and theirs going to be aliens everywhere and shits going to hit the fan. No time to chill and get stoned and not have to worry... Man I miss the 90's

12. From the Vatican, to the US/UK govts., to the UN. It seems like everyone is talking about extraterrestrial life, and I don't see it as a coincidence.

13. Shotgun position of alien gynecologist :ey:

14. Best job ever. "So my job will be to wait around in case aliens come and greet them on the off chance they do come and can communicate with us?" "Yes, and you'll be paid quite well for it."

15. #15 leanpocket, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
  16. Well... This is kind of a silly idea, but still...

Our first probes are just now leaving our solar system. Pioneer 10 and 11 and Voyager 1 and 2 are leaving now... Maybe aliens using our star as a source of gravity for acceleration (like we use planets for our probes) noticed these spacecraft?

Would be pretty nifty...

Very unlikely, I assume, though.

17. Someone's gotta have the balls to handle that shit....

Not like it hasn't already been dealt with though . . . ;)

18. I feel that we should be vigilant of any type of global "security measures" or any sort of "crisis aversion plan" that these fools may be planing to implement.

I predict a global tax of some sort will be set up and every manner of restrictions placed on personal freedoms if they succeed in scaring the shit out of everyone with UFO's.

I don't believe in space aliens from beyond Uranus, still it appears that the US is about to have a whole other kind of illegal immigration problem. :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHgybeziC0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ET/UFO Disclosure | Secret UFO files released 2010[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1cEQXfrVYw]YouTube - ET/UFO Disclosure | United Nations and Mazlan Othman mentioned![/ame]

19. kinda like out of a movie huh.

Crazy people run the world. :bongin:

20. I told you Obama is an alien.:D

Now if we could just get someone to admit he is their leader...

Intergalactic space invaders rule, max.