Umm before I make a mistake... this is a male?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by scoobytunerz, Mar 14, 2017.

1. So I go to check on my little ones today and I find this dastardly thing had happened!![​IMG]

This is a male plant correct?? And should I keep it or kill it I've never had a male to deal with before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yeah dude you got a male. That sucks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That is why I will only buy Feminized seeds or take clones...
    Fem Seeds are expensive, until you factor in the waste of partially raising a male..

• Like Like x 4
  4. Looks like a herm, about 4 nodes up it looks like just 1 female preflower but its hard to tell with just the picture. But everything is else is a sign of a male.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

5. [​IMG] this is the best view I can get, yall think I should let it go till the end of the week...?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. That looks like a female pistil. But the node below that it also looks like male balls, so I do believe its a hermaphrodite.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

7. Why are you even asking if you should let it go until the end f the week? That will pollinate your grow. It is a male. I don't care if there's a female pistol there's 20 ball sacks on the plant. That things loaded with pollen. Get it the fuck out of dodge bro.

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/perpetual-closet-grow.1434897/

• Like Like x 2