Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

um uh..ha idk

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jfresh420, May 10, 2010.

1. but just had a awesome thought..first of all,do any of you just not get fucked up ne more? ok well i thought about getting some salvia and mixing it with my herb and havin a fun ass time haha..maybe some others have done this!? if so lemme know bc i wanna do it but just dont feel like spending money on it:eek:

2. NOOOOOOOO dude trust me thats not the greatest of ideas. Salvia & MJ are basically like opposites... MJ is a long slow, chilling high.... Salvia is a very short, FAST, trip (not high)... mixing the two can cause an irregular heart beat and idk bro i dont know if id do it..

But salvia by itself is pretty fuckingggg awesome... (under the right circumstances):hello:

3. Damn this is the second time i saw a post like this in 2 days.

No dont do it. its a huge waste. Salvia lasts like 5-10 minutes and its a really strong hallucinagen. Dont underestimate it. Its not someting to do just to get higher. Perosnally its taken me to 3 different worlds, on 3 different trips.

Mixing a little slvia with some buds is just a waste. For 10x it was 20 a g, so to waste some and not completely trip is a huge waste.

Here are my salvia trips, well atlest 3 of them. Just read these before you decide to do it.

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/588839-official-hallucination-thread.html