um help peez

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smokey mac pot, Jul 4, 2002.

1. ok i am new at this out door growing thing..hell im new to growing.i was wondering..there is this old abandoned green house by my house. i have seev bugz in it and some animal dropping but i could make it to no people or animals could get it. its very old becuase other plants have been growing.and every once in a while when its hot here it gets like 100 degrees in there! i dont know if growing is a good idea. i want to save the rest of my seeds and plant two sensi skunks but i dont if its an outdoorsy type.since in the past alot of peoples have gotten into the place im going to get a liock that they cant pick and inside is a blue garbage bin .i was wondering to chop down the amount of pests and bugs could i plant it in there?i am scured that it may die of mites or something.and the heat may kill it.can SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE??!!

2. forget it! 100 degrees plus! believe me, nothing will grow in those temps.

3. well guess im gonna have to do some gueriilla or whatever growing..lol i dont every know how to pronounse or spell it but i want to do it.....lol. but i need to worry big time about theft