Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Um.... Am I going to laugh or freak out rofl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIkyMarley, Sep 2, 2010.

1. My mom/dad were gone and I am still with the rents for a few more months and I had a buddy over and me and him were smoking a few bowls in front of the kitchen (front door could see you if they glanced hard enough) and my moms friend came by to drop some stuff off and saw me and him smoking weed

I see her and give him the pipe and he runs to go hide it.. She is an old school stoner (retired now) and smells the room, gives me the box of some sort of containers and walks away laughing.

I am pissed I didn't invite her to join me :smoke:

Time to go smoke another bowl

2. you should throw a brick through her window to warn her

she may be a snitch

3. [​IMG]

You must be pretty high man. I have no idea what I just read.:smoke:

4. haha i think you are the high one in this scenario....:smoke:

5. well i just smoked now.. so i am pretty toasted

6. you must be....because he wsnt even talking to you LOL

7. LMAO. we're all just a bunch of high people. But yea dude that would have been awesome if you'd have asked and smoked with her.

8. ^if only my dealer would pick up his phone once and a while... guess it's better for my wallet.... Nah