Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ultra Rare Cotton Candy Diesel Pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by silly gillman, Apr 7, 2009.

1. #1 silly gillman, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
    [​IMG]

2. can i get a sample ill share this bowl of regs with a half gram of kief from some northern lights super tasty
    haha i wish i could try that

3. some of the buds had blue instead of pink we smoked that first then couldnt find any blue it was all pink after that

4. That FIRE were u get that

5. It looks very very special if ya ask me.

6. Lol, it looks like the bud is bleeding. It looks fukin delicious though. Have fun smoking it oh and tell me what it tastes like

7. it's the type of weed you can taste by hitting the bowl without lighting it. sweet and fruity with a sour finish

8. damn i want some diesel

9. what?

10. what i mean is if you pack it in a bowl and take a hit but don't light it you can taste how strong the stuff is

11. ur weed has aids blood all over it lol

12. Ive never seen any bud that looks like that. Hows the high?

13. the picture didn't to the stuff justice. it looks more red but the color was more of a pinkish purple

14. #15 cabbage, Apr 7, 2009
    looks like some one dropped stuff on to the bud. Tell you the truth me personally i would not smoke it. unless its hash oil on the bud but its to red... Id also like to see the inside of the bud with more light.

15. it looks more red in the pic but its a pinkish purple and nothing was dropped on it
    there were only a few buds like this in the batch i got we found the colors when we broke the buds open

16. #17 cabbage, Apr 7, 2009
    crazy stuff! I've just never seen any thing like that and I'm on this form every day. I wish I could take a look at it at 30X

17. all smoked up now. but take a look at my pics and you will see i do get a nice little assortment of buds.

18. boston rep. u must know the same ppl as me :D

19. same the pixels make those colors look like someone just got a candy flavored smoke dropper and put some in there, but none the less if that is legit that is pretty cool never seen such intense red on buds