Ultra Music Festival 2014

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by lemonindica, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Been watching the previous years aftermovies getting myself amped. Already copped my ticket, who else is gonna rage in march?!

2. ultra douchebro festival -_-

im just jelly because armin brings asot to ultra every year

3. Will make it out there one year but i doubt it'll be this year, will see though might look into cost a little more and talk to some friends.

4. I went to Ultra last year but that festival is too expensive to make a tradition.

5. I went last year it was sick

6. So did that 1 weekend rule take place or did it not pass?

My fucking god, the Ultra week is loud as fuck everywhere 24/7

All of S. Beach and neighborhoods surrounding S. Beach gets so loud on the weekdays because all the bars,clubs, lounges are up and playing from like 10 AM till forever..PLAYING EXTRA FUCKING LOUD.  Used to not be able to fucking sleep. I can't imagine the people who live and work right next to where the festival takes place....hence the tons of complaints.

7. I went last year, but I'm not this year, they increased the price by >25% for what will be the same lineup for the most part. So far TJR and Empire of the Sun are the two that weren't there last year that are booked now.

Last year was THE year to go, everyone I know that went had their tickets by now, but literally no one I know is going, EDC Orlando destroyed my bank also. There will not be a weekend 2 this year

8. Yeah it's pretty pricey.  But shit I wanna go.

9. Save your money and go to Electric forest or Tommorowworld. ..Ultra can take that ticket price and shove it up their asses