Ultra music festival 2010

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by BeachSpliff858, Feb 9, 2010.

1. hellooooo nurse.

i have my festival ticket (GA), plane tickets (southwest), and hostel booked.

i told myself if theres one festival i go to this year, one thing i spend a lot of money on, its ultra fest.

never gone before, but im a huge house/electro head, and since the moment i heard of it (last year at a little party called Starscape) i knew i had to go.

Miami? deadmau5? dirty south? tiesto? swedish house mafia? carl cox? pretty lights? are you kidding me?

half the lineup hasnt even been posted yet.

Ultra Music Festival

im flying down from maryland, any other blades goin? wanna meet up? im gonna need some way to smoke trees down there, aint flying down with SHIT as i have a middle eastern name LOL.

well, anyone? IM SO FUCKING EXCITED ITS NOT EVEN FUCKING FUNNY ITS ALL I CAN TALK ABOUT ITS ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SPEED UP TIME ITS ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2. I've been wanting to go to this festival for a while now but I just dropped some serious cash on plane tickets to Amsterdam for the summer, so I have to make that sacrifice.

3. This will be my 4th year in a row loll. Though I'm kind of disappointed with Phase I.....Tiesto blows chunks, I don't know why they keep bringing him back. I do like some of the artists announced though, but previous years Phase I has always been better. Ah well, bought my ticket a week ago.

4. Tiesto...blows chunks? Impossible. I had a good time when I saw him. He tranced the place out.

5. Tiesto is pretty good imo. Everyone had a blast when he was in Orlando!

6. This place looks ucking awesome!! I've never heard of it though til now. I will have to check it out....Pretty Lights is pretty cool live too. I saw him at Roth last year after The Dead played and he laid it down! Gotta luv that Colorado music!!

7. I was at Rothbury last year too man. It was awesome. I saw MSTRKRFT after The Dead though.

8. The Winter Music Conference is where it's at every year :cool:

9. LINE UP LEAK: David Guetta, Armin Van Burrren, Orbital, Pendulum, Paul Okenfold, Sasha+JohnDingleweed, Damien Marley and Nas, boys noize vs erol alkan, laidback luke, calvin harris, fake blood, pendulum, kaskade, Little Boots, Benny Benassi, Nero, Toddla T, Boy 8 Bit, Evil Nine, Wolfgang Gartner, Adam Freeland, Sub Focus, Andy C, Planet of the drums,

that is the additions with phase 2.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.. I'm comin down from Athens GA.... Dubstep tent saturday night with bassnectar glitchmob rusko caspa benga skream and Deadmau5 kickin it off.. infected mush, PLights, and Lotus playin back to back on 2nd stadge Friday after Guetta and Tiesto.. good god

10. Lol I guess you didn't get the update about him no longer being a trance DJ?

This is the fucking garbage that man is making now:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FThuVI_maAs]YouTube - Three 6 Mafia feat. Tiësto - Feel It (Official Music Video)[/ame]

Tiesto was good, but he sold out nasty.

Still disappointed with the line-up. I don't know, it seems like the previous 3 years had way better artists. And a lot more DJ's. Damien Marley and Nas? They don't belong in Ultra...come on. That is an electronic dance music festival not rap//hip-hop/reggae. Already bought my tickets though...and there ARE good acts going but I'd like to see more of the DJ's that came previous years (Prodigy, Ferry Corsten, etc.)

11. im going to ultra for the first time this year and i cant fucking wait! its gonna be so sick. How easy will cid and rolls be to find does anyone know?

12. Such bull. I know there's no way I'm gonna make it down there this year.

What a bummer.