Ultra music fest 2012

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by I Likeggs, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Who's hyped about that lineup? Seeing justice as a confirmed guest makes me really want to go, but it'd be my third time and I know this year ticket resales are gonna soar. So I'm pretty tempted to get rid of my ticket and maybe get myself a nice little pillar :smoke: anyone else have tickets for this year?

2. I was going to go until I saw the ticket prices. Fuck that. Bisco, Electric Forest, and Big up is where I will be.

3. Lol. $300 a ticket! Big Gigantic is the only band on that lineup I would see. No thanks. But, I guess if it's your scene you'd have fun. Don't eat glow stick juice.

4. all the scalpers get the ultra tickets way tooo fast. scalping makes it so average fans can't afford to go to the shows, while people who have a lot of money can make last minute decisions it sucks

5. I'm just going to sell my ticket for as much as possible, and when the tourists make it to Miami they're willing to spend. Besides, last year by the second and third day plenty of people were already going unto kidney failure and you could get in for around $30

6. haha thats cool, yeah if you live down there or w/e i would definitley sell the tic, if you wait til the last week on stubhub you should get a premium for it. it just sucks that pro scalpers can buy hundreds of tickets and do that.

7. Just looked at the Phase One line up. I like what I see especially Saturday. If tickets weren't almost 400 dollars plus airfare plus hotel rooms plus drugs plus 5 dollar waters. I would totally go.

8. the line up looks pretty legit but i can't afford to spend that kinda money. i've been saving up for Nocturnal Wonderland this year. i went last year and it went hard as fuck:smoke:

9. I'm excited as hell, I wanted to go last year but this year I actually had the money to spend on a ticket.

10. never heard of it..

11. I wish I was going...that lineup is godlike.

JUSTICE. Enough said.

12. All Good, Phish fest, Big Up, and moe.down.....can't say i'm a fan of teeny bopper shit, but Pretty Lights, Porter Robinson, Netsky, Mort Fustang, Flying Lotus, SBTRKT, and Big Gigantic are all sick artists.

13. Bumpity bump!

Anyone going?

Any recommendations on the current line up?

Friday

[​IMG]

Saturday

[​IMG]

Sunday

[​IMG]

14. this is what i'm checking out:

day 1: kraftwerk, carl cox, new order, pretty lights, dada life, porter robinson, neon indian, mimosa, jack beats, paper diamond, proxxy & lantern, alvin risk, richie hawtin, madeon, and wolfgang gartner

day 2: justice, pendulum, dj shadow, fatboy slim, m83, laidback luke, flux + doctor p, borgore, datsik, andy c, zeds dead, skream + benga, digitalism, dillon francis, felguk, nadastrom, netsky, zedd, mord fustang, felix cartal, carbon airways

day 3: bassnectar, bloody beetroots, knife party, magnetic man, flying lotus, sbtrkt, big gigantic, lazerdisk party sex, love + light, lazy rich, gui boratto

whats everybody doing afterwards?