Ultra-Mini Stealth Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TheModernHippy, Mar 19, 2009.

1. #1 TheModernHippy, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009
    This grow was over a bit ago and it came out to be a male..

Got 2 new plants that are doin well

Attached Files:

2. good idea with the amp...i would suggest growing on a 12/12 light schedule with two-three plants and LST if possible...otherwise not much but lights and pots are goin to fit in there

3. Yeah, Just wish I had a larger amp that had a cover on the back.

I want to veg em til they're at least 4 inches tall with a few fan leaves. I dunno about LST, I might just top it.

Thanks for your input, I saw your stealth grow also. :D

4. so now youve dismantled a perfectly good amp, a game cube, stolen a light bulb and want to grow your bag seed in a 8 inch area hmmmmmmmmmmmm:D

5. 1. I have several amps and the amp cost 15$
    2. Gamecube was broken + I dont have games for it PLUS they dont make games for GC anymore. :D
    3. Today I went to the store and told them what happened and payed for it :D
    4. 12 inch area*

It'll work with LST + i'm not growing IN the box, merely storing the plant for 12/12

6. I thought you were going to grow it outside.....Im over being another parent and Ill help you with whatever I can.

Lets do this shit bitch! :devious:

7. I might, Idk, i'll experiment.

lol okay.

I've been only able to put the light on it at night up to about 1 in the afternoon, then i have to store away.

The fan was hard to wire and i electrocuted myself several times.

8. haha geeze...#1 really and dont shrug this off....

make sure you wire shit right and use electric tape or wire nuts to hold wires together...starting a fire and burning yourself again isnt a good way to grow herb.

now let me get this right....you have the plant in the box during what time? and where does it go after? does it stay in the box in the dark?

Is the light on a timer or do you unplug it every day....

If you fuck up your light cycles and it stays dark for a day then light for a day, you will make a hermaphadite and have seeded wierd non potent herb

9. kayy.
    I have it in the box 27/4 but removed one panel to get the light in.

unplug/turnoff

nah, it gets light everyday, just not always at a constant rate.

10. your plant needs 24 hours of light or 18 hours of light to stay growing in the veg cycle....if you want it to flower it needs 12 hours of darkness or more.
    so
    veg 18 to 24 light
    flower 12 hours of darkness 12 hours light

If you start the plant on 12 or more hours of darkness, and then you forget to keep it in the dark or you dont stay on a schedual, your plant will turn into a hermaphodite.

you need a timer.

that way the lights will turn off right at 1pm everyday and noone will see the light comming out of the closet.

When I was growing in my room and not allowed....I had a fishtank to light the room and muffle the sounds of the fans and ballast.

You really need to think smart here...the main points are not to fuck up the plant and not to get busted.

11. set a timer so the lights stay on from 8pm till 1 pm....thats 17 hours of light...good enough.

12. creep around in the Xmas supplies and shit like that...its guarenteed your pops or your mom has a timer around the house...if not go jack walmart in the lighting section.

13. Kay, will do.

ahah, so now you promote stealing

14. Made outta 2 shoe boxes

Lamp now fits in with no light leaks. except a few vent holes

white walls are a +

and i got fan intaking air

Attached Files:

15. SO did you get a timer little man?!

16. never put weed on top of your house to grow. a tree will not mask a pot plant.

17. no, I'm not that lazy to not no when to turn it on or off, i'm in my room the whole time the lights on anyway.

I turn it on at 8pm and turn them off at 1pm the next morning

affirmative, thats funny because i just threw that one out.

UPDATED AS OF 1pm TODAY:

I think the one of the right is doing best

Attached Files:

18. Also, I've been sure to keep the temp kinda good.

Its been at a constant 85 degrees .