ultimate stoner moment

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BioSpiN, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Ok, so my mom has gone to Greece for 10 days!! It's been about 5, and I've had roughly.... 5 house parties. Well last night I had a smaller than normal party; 8 of my friends sitting around my room. So we hotboxed my room for a good 6 hours, and we had Bob Marley BLASTING! closed all the windows, turned off all the lights, turned on the black lights and lava lamps and tripped balls for the day.

Well late at night it was getting pretty hot because 8 people in a close smoked engulfed room gets pretty hot. So I open the door for a second to run out and look for our air cleanser/fan. I forgot the name, but it is a really nice cool breeze and it cleans the air.

So I find it, and it's cord is running behind a piece of furniture against the wall. I pull the piece of furniture forward and a LARGE picture framed in glass comes down on me and smashes all over me. Apparently it was balancing against the wall and when I pulled the shelf/furniture it came loose and fell directly on me.

I broke glass and had multiple cuts and needed a few stitches. After bleeding all over the place and cleaning up all traces of glass I went to the hospital.

I told my mom it was really hot during the day, and I went to get the fan and when I pulled the cord, it fell. She believed it and I got off Scott free :)

Really fun night, and I plan on having my final party on Monday evening.

Hope you could understand the story and had a good time reading it. I'm pretty buzzed so I found it difficult to type (spell check helps!)

2. You did a good job typing it and that's pretty crazy.
    Same thing happened to a friend of mine....framed picture fell on his hand and cut a 4 inch gash in it.

3. dude that is fucking awesome! wow thats cool.

4. I was at a basement show for a band a few months ago and I got pushed out of the mosh pit into a picture frame, smashed it and cut my whole arm up, probably should have gotten stitches with the amount of blood I was bleedin out.