ultimate music session to toke and lose (find) yourself to!!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by junkdoe, Aug 22, 2011.

1. junksciencc
    august2011 exclusive Rk2 Podcast

In many parts of the world, the most noticeable and breathtaking pieces of music aren't created by world-renowned talents. They are created by the unknown artists played under cover of darkness. And if we never see them, they are known only to us by a simple pseudonym.

Who is junksciencc? What is junksciencc? We may not know his real name or where he has come from or even if he is a he, but this dj's art is unmistakably the work of a passionate and soulful individual who shares his craft with us through a cleverly programmed and seamlessly engineered sound that never lets down.[​IMG]

Judge for yourself and find out why junksciencc is being compared with the most technically talented and skillful djs in the world.

"Genius mix compilations are remarked by the fact that artists and titles no longer matter upon listening. The 'junk' compilations are able to ban anything else out of your mind, letting you concentrate on the flow and artistry of each transition instead of track lists. The Junksciencc Junk series is without doubt the best mix compilation since Sasha's Involver series and The Renaissance Master's Series by Dave Seaman -bold statement in fact, but praise where praise is due. When next-level mixing, engineering, craftsmanship, a close-to-perfect track selection that breeds coherency and the unmistakable talent for aesthetically positioning and programming records come together in the way it's done here, we cannot say anything else than best compilation of the year."

junksciencc | Facebook

2. This is just advertising xD
    I think that's against the rules, bro.

3. whats the difference between advertising and sharing? this person isnt selling anything. simply sharing something creative to a special open minded community that I believe in and love.
    peace

btw, love your artwork...especially 'the darkness" :devious:

4. It isn't commercial, so it isn't advertising.
    It just really felt like it I guess.

What genre is the music?
    DJing.. I'm guessing something electronic (which I prefer)

5. thank you.
    yes, its electronic music. very functional 'techno'. but this isnt a usual musical set from the usual electronic music artist. it was cleverly programmed, reworked and mixed with a specific continuity and direction in mind keeping it fully coherent for the listener who wants to also enjoy techno outside the club.

the page is brand new and under an anonymous name for reasons since this once 'known' artist was seriously injured in a random violent crime which left him in a coma for 2 months and then a long challenging rehabilitation to relearn breathing and get his hearing back.

its a miracle.