Ultimate Frisbee

Discussion in 'General' started by calmlikeabomb, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Are there any other ultimate frisbee players here? Generally, ultimate players in South America are considered stoners (most of them) but its not the case (EDIT)[with me]. I smoke every now and then but I can't smoke and then play, I hate having to make physical efforts when im high (except for sex). Does weed make the game faster, slower, easier? Cause some of the best players here in Colombia toke before their games and play like gods, and I just wonder how they do it.

2. i guess it could depend on the person, i suggest trying it out for urself and see how it works for ya!

welcome to the city!

3. All the ultimate frisbee players around here are jewish, I dont think one person on my highschool's team is a stoner. (Minnesota)

4. I don't think weed has anything to do with performance. I used to play baseball in high school and I hit more home runs than anyone on the team and pitched pretty good too. Best game of my life pitching wise I was stoned off my ass. However I know other people who smoked and didnt do as well and others that didnt smoke and did better. Just depends on how much the person practices and how good they actually are.

5. I know the times i have smoked before swim meets is when i swim my overall best...

but dont tell the coach cuz im a captain...

6. any ultimate players?

toasted

7. oh yah the thread lol

hells yah i love ultimate, but i find it eaasier sober but not quite as much fun if you know what i mean... either way its a gauranteed good time../.

8. Hell yeah ultimate frisbee kicks ass. I love playing it high or sober. Doesn't matter much to me either way.