Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK Weed pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by midzsmoka, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Eigth of some weed i just got - what u reckon? Gonna smoke some in a bit :bongin:

Attached Files:

2. what did you say this was again? leaves?

3. is that the whole eigth? that bud looks very airy so i think you might be a little short, also has way to many leaves on it. hows it smoke?, and what did you pay also? enjoy

4. very leafy... i would get a new dealer but enjoy :) :smoke::smoke:

5. Mate you got fucking jipped on that 8th lmao, it's at least 60% leaves.

6. Its pretty leafy, but honestly its not all that bad.

If I wanted to get bac=ked and I got that, it would be a moderate pick up. It doesnt look very aesthetically pleasing, but im sure it will still get you baked, which is what matters most after all.

How is smoke :)?

7. Not bad. I'd say it was cut to early and 50% leaves. Its buyable but for very very cheap.

8. I come from Newcastle and I would kill for a deal like that under the £30 mark. Don't listen to these guys, if its good for you then it's good for you.