Uk Teacher Arrested For Growing Cannabis.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by nomoredoubts, May 24, 2013.

1. #1 nomoredoubts, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    A Teacher in Wigan UK has been caught growing cannabis and instead of trying to shy away from the situation, he has quite clearly stood up for whats right.

He tells a local newspaper how out of date and wrong our current cannabis laws are right now and how cannabis is harmless and has medicinal use's,

Makes for a very good read, I praise this man for telling the truth instead of shying away in shame, well done.

If any one has a partner or family member who are against your cannabis use or maybe your building up the courage to tell them this would be a very good artical to show them, it speaks the truth in volumes.

http://www.wigantoday.net/news/local-news/drugs-ban-teacher-pot-helped-me-to-plan-lessons-1-5701842

2. wow what an excellent article, he really proved his point there what a brilliant man.

3. 37 views and only one person comments on how brave this guy was standing up for himself and cannabis, shame on you GC shame on you.

4. This guys a hero, and often a Hero stands alone or among the few. Thank you to this man for standing up while others can't or are to scared to.

5. Makes me proud to be from near Wigan :D Seriously though, the laws are ridiculous - criminal record for a herb that relaxes you but a huge thumbs up to a drink that makes people aggressive and cocky? Makes zero sense to me. 

6. What a great guy. It's a real shame, because the British education system could do with more teachers like him. Some of the comments, however, are so ignorant and disappointing.

7. Good for him, this is what I would expect any rational human being to act like if they were in that situation. Well spoken of course. 

8. That's one dedicated science teacher, I admire that! Respect.

9. Fair play to the man . played the game got caught nd stood tall . THE LAW IS WRONG .

10. Very frustrating, why can't we have a decent government who understand the need for a more robust policy that regulates such a harmless plant? It's time more smokers and users stood up to these fools who refuse to listen to the solid evidence based on years of research! 

11. United we stand, Divided we fall!