UK soil mix question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Red Bull, May 3, 2012.

1. I have bought a box of blood and bonemeal, a tub of plant food pellets, some organic soil and an unheated propagator. My first will be an afgani kush ryder and the feminised seed is germinating now. Is my soil mix good? What else can I buy that says money well spent all over the packaging? I will add some fresh horse poo aswell

2. Careful with blood and bone meal outside, animals all over will smell ' dinner'

3. Perlite. Or builder's sand if you can't find it - beach sand has too much salt.

4. Is it possible to grow hydroponically outdoors? I am thinking of using a solar pond pump and using my own custom built system to work with the grow spot from pipe and a fish tank or some sort of greenhouse

5. I am growing 4 autoflowering 7 week plants with plain soil and will buy a bag of perlite tomorrow. I have lots of omega 3 oil?

6. I have about 50 photoperiod seeds and im ordering 30 white widow, purple haze '70's etc in a mix pack with some of the strongest around. I need to find out about hiring a flat bed truck to drop a bag of soil somewhere to transport it. Going to have a few separate farms

7. What "plant food pellets" did you buy? And you need composted manure, not fresh. That's ALOT of work for one person. Is this not your first time?

8. Yes this is my first grow but I can get help if needed just id prefere to keep it secret from friends until the buds are dry. I won't use horse poo then. Going to keep a number of bonsai mother plants for cuttings. The feeding pellets are multi purpose slow release tablets and im only using them with two plants

9. Read the stickys in the organic section, they'll help you form a complete soil mix. I'm not from the uk so idk what products are available to you. Find a farm/garden store and get some composted manure, chicken is best becase it has all macronutrients (NPK).

10. That's cool, a big bag of chicken manure is less than £5 in tesco