UK outdoor purple power and the doctor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by sketchmicro, May 11, 2013.

1. #1 sketchmicro, May 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
    Ok the seeds I have are 2 of the doctor from greenhouse seeds and 4 purple power from female seeds both are supposed to be good outdoor so I have found some spots where I plan to grow a single plant on seperate sites on a long walkin route I have devised. The 2 doctor seeds sprouted this morning. I am waiting for the pp seeds to arrive should be the next few days. When they get here and have started I will update with pics once a week till the end. The sites have been prepared by tunneling under gorse, bramble and other "trash" the after clearing a 6*6 foot section I have dug holes that will take around 5 gallons. The ground is very loose, airy and full of earthworms so gets shouldn't be a problem. I'll fill the holes with a mixture of pottin compost, perlite and the original soil pics soon

Also does anyone have any info on either of these strains outdoor in the UK any help would be amazing

happy growin PEACE

2. Have had to change from purple power to purple maroc as purple power are no longer being made? Ah well they will be germinating by friday hopefully then 2 weeks bein supplemented by cfls for more direct light then out for couple days in by night then when they are ready planted into 50l planterbags buried in big holes in a mix of john innes 2 , hanging basket soil with added coco, perlite, ewc and surrounding soil fast draining clay/gravel plus nitrogen boost for veg any pk 9/18 depending on funds later in the season

3. Have had to change from purple power to purple maroc as purple power are no longer being made? Ah well they will be germinating by friday hopefully then 2 weeks bein supplemented by cfls for more direct light then out for couple days in by night then when they are ready planted into 50l planterbags buried in big holes in a mix of john innes 2 , hanging basket soil with added coco, perlite, ewc and surrounding soil fast draining clay/gravel plus nitrogen boost for veg any pk 9/18 depending on funds later in the season

4. Have had to change from purple power to purple maroc as purple power are no longer being made? Ah well they will be germinating by friday hopefully then 2 weeks bein supplemented by cfls for more direct light then out for couple days in by night then when they are ready planted into 50l planterbags buried in big holes in a mix of john innes 2 , hanging basket soil with added coco, perlite, ewc and surrounding soil fast draining clay/gravel plus nitrogen boost for veg any pk 9/18 depending on funds later in the season

5. Have had to change from purple power to purple maroc as purple power are no longer being made? Ah well they will be germinating by friday hopefully then 2 weeks bein supplemented by cfls for more direct light then out for couple days in by night then when they are ready planted into 50l planterbags buried in big holes in a mix of john innes 2 , hanging basket soil with added coco, perlite, ewc and surrounding soil fast draining clay/gravel plus nitrogen boost for veg any pk 9/18 depending on funds later in the season