UK Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jamesm6, Jun 11, 2017.

1. This is my first UK Grow Journal consisting of 9 Lemon Venom, 1 Mong U Mental, 1 Ice Breaker, 1 Critical Kush and 1 Cookie Kush.
    I decided to do this because you don`t see many UK guerrilla grow journals on the web and wanted to share mine with you until the October harvest.
    Thy were just planted in the ground at 5 weeks old, all of them have been topped bar 2 because of the suns direction.
    This is what I have done leading up to now.
    The paper towel germination method was used and had a 100% success rate.
    They were placed in a heated propagator using Terra Professional soil and under a 250w red CFL worked great, I used this because it was just lying around and the 125 blue CFL was not strong enough.
    After just 1 week I placed them all under a 600w HPS and they loved it.
    I did not use any nutrients up until week 3/4 from which I used Big Bud and CX Growth Enhancer using just half the suggested dose.
    I will be posting updates once a month and depending on the changes the plants undergo it may be more.
    Week 5:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Subbed

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

3. #3 PryorsHayes, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    Subbed.

4. Nice! I`ve only heard great things about blue dream and you`ll have plenty of room up there, I realize I am actually limited for space for these plants when they get big, but ill make it work :)

5. Here`s some close up shots of the plants, I did however get rid of one Lemon venom in exchange for LSD, there all doing really well at the moment.

Attached Files:

6. ...

Attached Files:

7. Some slight nutrient burn and nitrogen deficiency but on a couple but other than that their good.

8. Here they are just 1 week on so far, a lot more growth to go:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Great view. Would love to sit there, light up one and just admire my plants. Lucky you.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

10. Thank-you, that is exactly what I do lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. A week on and here they are. Plant 6 is the smallest one because I did not top this nor have I bent the lower branches out to the side, Ive been doing this to all of them as a form of LST and seems to be working well. Theres some little critters munching on the leaves but nothing insecticide cant sort out.

Attached Files:

12. The Lemons:

Attached Files:

13. Here they all are, its getting a little indistinguishable between them so i wont be doing individual pics until they are well into flower.

Attached Files:

14. Hey
    First time guerilla grower, I've two plants that I think are reaching maturity - one is pretty chewed up by insects, the other looks great. I'm thinking of moving them inside now to finish them off, anybody have any idea how long I should have to wait, and is this a good idea?
    Attached a few pics of both plants. The first 2 pics are the healthy/non chewed one, followed by the chewed one late in the evening, followed by healthy one late in evening.
    These are Durban Poison autoflowers, planted early May.
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

15. Hi, It look like you have around 5 weeks left until harvest on those bad boys.
    Providing you have adequate lighting indoors, it would be far more beneficial compared to the current sunshine we are having. Saying that, its now July and it should be getting better, what wattage are you thinking of putting them under indoors?

16. I was gona leave them in a greenhouse, might just keep them outside though seeing as theres 5 weeks to go? it was marketed as 'seed to harvest' in 11 weeks?

17. The greenhouse would be a better option if you can do that, if not it will do just fine outdoors. Some plants growth can be stunted so it's not an exact science to go by.
    Your doing good for a first time guerilla grower, keep it up. Your knowledge will grow with time.

18. Here they all are 1 month on and they're gaining some serious size now which is good.

Attached Files:

19. Are they autoflower James?

20. Nah all these ones are photos, expecting to be ready for harvest early Oct providing bud rot doesn't get the best of them.