Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

uk hash sucks atm

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by omnomnom, Jul 23, 2008.

1. for about 3/4 months now ive been getting really shitty rocky that smells like fkn used teabags or somethin. all the dealers that used to sell good hash and pollen say theres nothing they can do about it because thats all thats available. so is anyone still getting good hash anywhere in the uk or is everyone smoking this shit?.

2. Comin' from the middle east or what? That's nuts man, I wish we had hash in wisconsin like that. The only hash i get is when i press it from my grinder or make qwiso.

3. I stopped smoking hash years ago, got sick of my habit being so obvious 'cos I always had hot rock burns in my clothes!!

Bud is where it's at, and there's plenty of that about in the UK. :D

4. Pretty much for as long as I remember the hash around here has been shitty except on the odd occasion where some nice afghan or something would come around...

You know there's something dodgy going on when hash is selling for £40 an ounce.

5. I got some quite nice hash the other week.. birmingham sorta area £20/Q
    i enjoyed the smell and taste.. made a nice change
    but i wont be gettin any more for a while
    im a bud smoker

6. yeah i rly like to smoke weed but thats even harder to get a hold of good stuff here in scotland

7. I wonder sometimes if the government or anti-marijuana groups polute the marijuana supply with harmful chemicals in an effort to make cannabis use seem more unhealthy than it actually is.

Just a thought though.

8. I dunno if soapbar shit should even be considered hash

9. [​IMG]