Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK guys, what are average prices for bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by the_tobzster, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

I am really curious to know what weights go for what prices, like 1g, 3.5g, 7, 1/2 o and 1 o

I normally pick up 1.6g for £15 and now I know someone who has some amazing grand daddy purple buds for around £45 1/8th, am I being done over at all?

Anybody can help me out? Cheers

wow i thought my area was crazy 1.5g £20 round here 1oz £250-£300 of anyones money the uk cannabis scene is a fukin joke so hence why i grow my own :D

3. 1.6 for £15 is okay, as long as it is actually 1.6. Most dealers will  give you 1.6 for £20 but call it 2 grams. I get decent quarters around SW London for £70. The rough guideline for cities tends to be £10/G.

4. Depends, standard "henries" for me are between 1.4-2g for £20 but oz's for £220.

Apart from once every 2/3 months I get a z for £130 through my friends dad :D

Woah dude you got hooked up, nice one. I have found somewhere I can get ounces from around the same price (£130) and am very tempted even though I still have plenty of weed.... It's just too good an offer to pass up haha  :bongin:

6. Generally i go by 1g/£10. Any weights above that, the price drops.
    (I live up north btw)

7. I get an oz for £170 usually, mates rates 

8. 250 an oz bangin blue cheese i loves me some cheese scotland :D:D:D

sent from the middle o nowhere

9. £60-70 for 7G of dank man! not very good!

10. £10 bags are about 0.7-0.85
    £20 bags are 1.5-1.9g

Never heard of people selling 8ths

Qs for £60, Halfs for £110, Ozs for £210/200

11. I go by the rule of 1g/£10 too.

Seems to be about what I get.

12. £10 a gram unless you buy more than a q. Normally pay £180-£240 for an oz depending on what the bud is. £60 for a q.

Im in kent.

13. I get just over an ounce for £170, and that's great weed. Depends though occasionally I have to buy from other people and can end up paying £25 for a 1/8 of shite budSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum