UK: Growing outdoors

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by junglejimbo, Mar 1, 2007.

1. i have known people to grow sucessfully outside in the uk and i wana give it a go,:)

first question is, should i plant germinated seeds late march/early april or will the climate not be rite for this (dont want to risk using seedlings and shocking them)

second question, what do you think of these strains for growing in the UK; Hollands hope, new purple power, early special and early misty. seemt o be quite good choices for the sort of clmate we can expect here

jimbo

2. Last year a mate planted 2 seeds outdoors in pot's allowing him to move them into the sunnest part of the garden during the summer months then, in the colder months he moved them inside a small plastic green house, not sure how good hiis harvest was but the plants looked nice and healthy. He fed them tomato feed and the soil looked like a growbag.

Good luck I'll follow with interest.

Cheers Al

3. im starting an outdoor grow this yr in the uk ,ive been advised to veg them for quite a bit indoors first then plant out when weather is bit better ,ive been told harvest should be around halloween . ive got some early misty seeds ill be using.im going to start them off in a couple of weeks after ive harvested this current indoor grow.

4. i read that in our climate it can quite often shock plants when placed outside, i supose waiting a bit later will prevent this.
    i have to start from seed as i have no where to veg but i may wait until mid april