Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK citizen buying in USA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by superskunksmoke, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Does anyone know if I can apply for a medical card as soon as I get to America? What state should I visit? Basically I am going on a 3 month holiday and need some high grade daily while there

2. u have to be a u.s citizen

3. Just go to California. It won't be tough to find some weed there even without a mmj card.

4. Na, have to be a citizen kinda common sense.
    Visit California you'll have no trouble finding bud there.

5. You mean asking the shop owner or parking down the road and asking someone to buy for you? Are the pots sealed when new?

6. Just walk around in Santa Monica or (if you're going north) San Fransisco. You won't have any trouble finding someone who likes to blaze.

7. Asking the shop owner is going to get you in trouble lol, what are you thinking..?
    Do as he says^ & dont ask somebody who just bought from a dispensary.... dear god..

8. Lol, so basically asking randomers who look stoned. I'll defiantly be going in a few shops to look at the buds and hopefully find a nice shop who can shift an ounce on the sly? I may be seeing it in a different perspective though but who knows. No harm in asking. Not leaving for another 6 weeks yet though.

9. You won't be able to enter the shop without being a registered patient. And be prepared to get ripped off, people will take advantage of the fact you're not from the area.

10. May be an easier option to find a good contact before going. If I got a US visa I should be alright to get a card right? Also wherever the weed is is where I am going because im going on a road trip sorta thing. Unplanned just cruising and finding places to stay

11. [quote name='"superskunksmoke"']May be an easier option to find a good contact before going. If I got a US visa I should be alright to get a card right? Also wherever the weed is is where I am going because im going on a road trip sorta thing. Unplanned just cruising and finding places to stay[/quote]

Yeah man if I were you I'd go for the just asking around kinda thing, go into bars (pubs, for you Europeans) and ask around, surely you'll find some especially on the west coast. Dispensarys wouldnt risk their business to sell you an ounce just sayin :smoke:

12. You will not be able to buy from a dispensary at all. People walking out will also not get you any. Just go to the beach areas. Bars, concerts, parks etc. Also find out the prices for the places you are going. Any idea where your going?

13. #13 MattyBee, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    Dude wants a " ounce shifted on the sly" lololololololol

What kind of businessman will jeopardize his profits for a mongoloid like you?

14. Watch out if you are road tripping while being in possession of cannabis. There are many different laws for each area you may travel in. Some may be a slap on the wrist, other places you may find yourself looking at jail time, be sure to be informed of the laws. Good luck....

15. Lol, fair enough. I look at it as a bit of plant material rather than a business product so maybe its a bit different where you are. I'll try driving down to the beach areas and ask around. Someone will buy it for a bit of bud for themselves guaranteed. I'll look for a geeza in the smoking area with the red eyes and a loud laugh lol.

16. Look for the guy with skates and a backpack

17. enter california. ask pretty much anybody. lol

18. Do you not think everyone (in an MMJ state) would just walk into a dispensary if it was that easy.
    Fortunately finding someone in particular states on the streets will be much easier than it is in the UK when you don't have contacts as cannabis is more widely used.

19. Yeah that makes sense now you say about non card holders lol. I'll probably head down to the skate parks and hopefully meet a group of people who can sort something out. Here in the UK its like having 10 shops down my road but the only difference is that the shops are just houses and its illegal lol. Its easy to get some but quality bud is only available from a select few.