Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uk cheese

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Spliffy1, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Got 1/8th of this a few days ago. This is half of it :smoke:
    From Birmingham in the UK.

Attached Files:

2. aww, beautiful elite. Thanks for sharing +rep.

3. very dense, but looks nice. one of my connects went up to birmingham yesterday to get some cheese in, maybe its from the same crop :p

4. looks really nice man, ive heard good things about cheese, hopefully some comes my way over the summer.

5. Yeah it got me and my friends reaally high aswell even though we had to smoke it out of a shitty homemade bong (made in less than 3 mins out of a biro and a bottle of water :p).

6. got 2 of these comin in. hopefully they are as beautiful as yours. nice.. 5stars

7. forgot to ask, but how much was that?

8. Great pick-up, looks frosty. :smoking:

9. Nice pickup man, i had some chesse back in AZ and it was bomb! But that sucks you had to smoke it out of that shitty bottle, For future reference, if you have to make something at home out of scrap i would get a 2 litre bottle and go with a gravity bong, or one of the lightbulb vaps!

10. £25 mate.